What SC Character You Had The Hots For

I adore Patroklos. Even though he's douchey. I just...damn. He's got a fine body, perfectly sculpted face...and his hair. Not to mention, Maxi's pretty good looking, too!

For girls, I'd say Sophie and Taki. They've got amazing physiques and are pretty badass!

It's Ivy for me.

The first time I saw her was SC2 I think and from that moment on, I was in love, lol.
I played a lot of different games over the years, rpgs, shooters, strategy games, stealth-action games and so on, but I have never seen a more beautiful female character than her.
I love everything about her, perfect body, perfect face, perfect lips, perfect outfit.

Crazy right?

Astaroth is um sexy for a uh...monster yeaah.....LOL
anyways I wonder if they'd ever make a "ugly" character
Even though Astaroth andn Aeon/Lizardman are technically unhuman theyre visually stimulating~ I like to see all the details in Aeon's skin and body and same goes for Astaroth I really like his design this time~

Astaroth is um sexy for a uh...monster yeaah.....LOL
anyways I wonder if they'd ever make a "ugly" character
Even though Astaroth andn Aeon/Lizardman are technically human theyre visually stimulating~ I like to see all the details in Aeon's skin and body and same goes for Astaroth I really like his design this time~

In any case I'm sure the Spartan man beneath Aeon's scales is pretty handsome. o3o

XD At first I imagined Aeon skimpily-dressing in Sophitia's SCIV opaque dress... now skin-tight leather and spikes? Oh lawd.
Haha, Aeon would rock that dress! Or Cassandra's shirt-dress thing (I honestly don't know what to call it...XD)
As for Voldo...he'd look pretty good in a Mafia suit. They should make that a DLC!

Haha, Aeon would rock that dress! Or Cassandra's shirt-dress thing (I honestly don't know what to call it...XD)
As for Voldo...he'd look pretty good in a Mafia suit. They should make that a DLC!

I call it a leotard, but omg yusssss he would be so beautiful. XD

Pinstripes, eh? I'm getting flustered already XD
I'm sure that if Voldo and Ivy switched costumes they would just as equally look good XD

I call it a leotard, but omg yusssss he would be so beautiful. XD

Pinstripes, eh? I'm getting flustered already XD
I'm sure that if Voldo and Ivy switched costumes they would just as equally look good XD
Haha, so true! Voldo is the male Ivy, without a doubt.

I actually always thought Ivy was pretty manly...save for her physique, that is. XD

Back