What SC Character You Had The Hots For

Haha, so true! Voldo is the male Ivy, without a doubt.

I actually always thought Ivy was pretty manly...save for her physique, that is. XD

Pfffft, yeah ever since that new voice actor for SCIII, IV and V she's been more masculine >_>

She was such a BAMF in SCII... I miss it TTATT

Pfffft, yeah ever since that new voice actor for SCIII, IV and V she's been more masculine >_>

She was such a BAMF in SCII... I miss it TTATT
Yeah, the voice actor can either make or break a character!
Talk about Talim's voice...god I hated her in III and IV because of it!

Yeah, the voice actor can either make or break a character!
Talk about Talim's voice...god I hated her in III and IV because of it!

ughhhh I could rant for AGES about how nerfed up Talim's voice was. It made me lose all my respect for her.

And it's a shame because she's so awesome :\

lol XD
Most characters in Soulcalibur have that kinda thing... the one that bothers me the most is Hilde. ERGH. "HONOR WOLFKRONE AUGHU"
LMAO oh my GOD Hilde. She really annoyed the butts out of me in IV.

"THIS....MY POWAHHH"

Speaking of Raphael, I really like his way of speaking. Ungh he's so eloquent and fancy shmancy and I love it XD

LMAO oh my GOD Hilde. She really annoyed the butts out of me in IV.

"THIS....MY POWAHHH"

Speaking of Raphael, I really like his way of speaking. Ungh he's so eloquent and fancy shmancy and I love it XD

XD

And oh my gawdz are you kidding Raph is beautiful fnjashgfaksgh.
The way he says "Why do you fight...when you know you will lose?" is just... RIGHT IN THE FEELS.

Ich Mag.

XD

And oh my gawdz are you kidding Raph is beautiful fnjashgfaksgh.
The way he says "Why do you fight...when you know you will lose?" is just... RIGHT IN THE FEELS.

Ich Mag.
He is. He is a perfectly crafted specimen and is quite cunning.

IT IS, IT IS. And "Welcome. Let us celebrate your demise."

I'm probably in the minority but I think Astaroth is pretty sexy. ^///^ I mean, yeah, he's a monster but his SC/SCII/SCIV 2p appearances looked pretty attractive to me... I'm weird. xD

And I'm starting to come around to Raphael. I was playing SCIII the other day and using his 2p and was like "Wow... He is pretty sexy and the outfit fit him awesome in SCIII!" In SCV, he looks pretty nice too. <3

You all were talking about Talim's voice earlier and my favorite is her SC2 voice~ It was gentle yet had an aggressive side that was subtle like it was saying " I dont wanna fight but I will if I have to." Lol thats one of the things that attracted me to her also how much more mature she looked~ I think they went in a bad direction with Talim in SC3/4 in 4 she was like....a 9 year old or something

Ivy really is femininity and you know what I like her voice. I like the fact that its deep and not high pitched or whatever I think it suits her~

Raphael is pretty sexy and he has a sweet ayyuuuss~ I was playing SC2 Raph and then I noticed he had a somewhat bigger butt than he does now ._.; I liked his 3P costume....for the fact he looks so girly <3 XD oh and LOL his SC3 art~ oh baby *pervert face* Ill call you Daddy too >:D *gets smacked by the HORNY PEOPLE BEGONE police*

Hilde~ I love her talk of her power and her homeland it seems she cares about them alot~ Also she might be abit conceited with the whole power thing~ but oh well :) She's a great character~

You all were talking about Talim's voice earlier and my favorite is her SC2 voice~ It was gentle yet had an aggressive side that was subtle like it was saying " I dont wanna fight but I will if I have to." Lol thats one of the things that attracted me to her also how much more mature she looked~ I think they went in a bad direction with Talim in SC3/4 in 4 she was like....a 9 year old or something

Ivy really is femininity and you know what I like her voice. I like the fact that its deep and not high pitched or whatever I think it suits her~

Raphael is pretty sexy and he has a sweet ayyuuuss~ I was playing SC2 Raph and then I noticed he had a somewhat bigger butt than he does now ._.; I liked his 3P costume....for the fact he looks so girly <3 XD oh and LOL his SC3 art~ oh baby *pervert face* Ill call you Daddy too >:D *gets smacked by the HORNY PEOPLE BEGONE police*

Hilde~ I love her talk of her power and her homeland it seems she cares about them alot~ Also she might be abit conceited with the whole power thing~ but oh well :) She's a great character~
Yeah, it's too bad about Talim! ): It's funny, because I actually didn't like a lot of the voice acting in II, but I did fancy hers.

Mm! Yeah, a high pitched voice for Ivy? Just...not fitting haha!

Raphael is an attractive hunk of man. LOL YOU WERE STARING AT HIS ASS<3 That's perfect! I always get distracted by his chest, man. DEM 2Pyer COSTUMES.

Back