What SC Character You Had The Hots For

Natsu. Dat ass
1279082592656.jpg

Naw, son, that title goes to Xianghua. She got a cute butt.

This thread makes me shed tears for humanity.
Offtopic:
Hmmmm. But then wouldn't that fill up Pocky Yoshi's cup of thine tears since he likes chuckling at posts like these? But then again you could stop his chuckles if thou um.........give him a cookie >3

Anyways, I'm pretty sure you know it's okay to idolize a character lots. But once it becomes too extreme like this:

Then, Pocky Yoshi will absolutely agree faster than a blink of an eye.

Ontopic:

ShaolinTiger86, yeah Xianghua is kinda irresistible at times since she's grown on me. But I kinda have a sadistic relationship with her......gameplay wise. Other than that, I find her attractive. It's just I prefer Seong Mi-na instead. And if she isn't around either Hilde, Natsu, Taki, Pyrrha, Xianghua, and Viola will tie me over. Done rambling.

^That video, oh gawd! >.<
On topic: It's all about Sophitia and Pyrrha, I have a sadistic tendency with them. They make great training dummies.

^That video, oh gawd! >.<
On topic: It's all about Sophitia and Pyrrha, I have a sadistic tendency with them. They make great training dummies.
But Phyrra feels sorry for killing you ;_;
Make a mummy with phyrras soul

Well mine in the order I knew em:

SC1: Had a lil thing for Seong Mina.
SC2: I didnt NOTICE cassandra a lot in 2 since I was link crazy back then but I had a peek at her and again Seong Mina.
SC3: When I lost link and jumped on cassandra and noticed how awesome her personality was I kinda started crushing on her xD and again Seong mina...
SC4: It was then she became "Im hooked" Status with cassandra but only in her Player 2 outfit. The 1P outfit it was nice but i didnt like the design personally. Then Seong Mina just got sexier xD.

SC5: I wont lie out of all the girls that makes me go... "She is a serious looker" I would give it to Viola. Natsu I love her personality so I would get along with her also xD.

Well mine in the order I knew em:

SC1: Had a lil thing for Seong Mina.
SC2: I didnt NOTICE cassandra a lot in 2 since I was link crazy back then but I had a peek at her and again Seong Mina.
SC3: When I lost link and jumped on cassandra and noticed how awesome her personality was I kinda started crushing on her xD and again Seong mina...
SC4: It was then she became "Im hooked" Status with cassandra but only in her Player 2 outfit. The 1P outfit it was nice but i didnt like the design personally. Then Seong Mina just got sexier xD.

SC5: I wont lie out of all the girls that makes me go... "She is a serious looker" I would give it to Viola. Natsu I love her personality so I would get along with her also xD.
More like Assonality

More like Assonality

Natsu is basically Seong Mi-na reskinned into a younger blonde ninja of Naruto with more tomboyish and cocky attitude. I'd like to believe she'll soon mellow down once she loses and gets words of advice. And bam! She's Seong Mi-na the second lol.

SCII was my first game but I was really young that time, so I didnt "like" anyone, but I played Kilik alot.
I know I played SCIII but I have no memories of it...
In SCIV, Sophitia, since I played her mainly and shes good looking and awesome. I kinda liked Ashlotte too.
SCV, Pyrrha :D, then does Omega count? if not, then Viola. Just these women.

Female: Pyrrha, Cassandra, Sophitia, Viola (art), and Lexia
Male: Yun-Seong, Patroklos, Xiba, and Zwei

Back as a kid with SC2, Mina and Yoshimitsu was the only characters of the roster that wasn't Link that caught my eyes.
So, Mina it is. In recent time, I think Pyrrha is pretty cute.

I had this phase where I was crushing on Kilik BADLY... from SC1 onwards XD Not any other SC guy... just him XD

Not in SCV though... I dunno if its the fact I know he's 40 now or what... XD

In SCV now... its Xiba. I always seem to break only HIS armour... Curse Clothing Destruction. >,<

Or perhaps I just like guys with rods-- oh shit. XD

I'll have to say that when it comes to Mina and Tira, and Cassandra.... yeah those are the best.... also wish I knew here those mini avatars of the chars are coming from..

Back