What SC Character You Had The Hots For

.... also wish I knew here those mini avatars of the chars are coming from..

They aren't avatars, they are classed as smileys, you just click the happy face when you write a post to insert one in lol

:sc4min1: :sc4tir1: :sc4cas1: Like so. XD

There are also codes for them when you can't click the button, but I don't know them all lol

Hope that helped?

Solo, I got the answer just for that.
spongebob-dat-ass.png

First and foremost was Ivy, while wearing her fancy clothes. Gotta admit that her blue velvet in II was perhaps the greatest thing I've ever seen in a Soul Calibur game. The only way that could have been made better was if it was Tuscan red instead of blue, or perhaps eggplant violet.

Next in line is Siegfried. A pretty boy early on, he's now a very pretty man, and is one whose abdomen and chest I would love to rub my hands on.

Raphael was another that came about as soon as I saw him in II. He's a total expy of David Bowie, and I had a crush on that musician before I even knew that guys could crush on other guys.

There are a few others, though none of them quite compare to these three. The depiction of Bangoo they give in Rock's ending on the first Soul Calibur deserves honorable mention. He was the one making leather pants in the sixteenth century long before Z.W.E.I. came into the picture.

I know! I saw Seigys chest for the first time yesterday and I was like *///q////* lmao and yes its cus I like DAT ASS.

Natsu is nice, I kind of like her a little better than taki because she has less chest installed air baggage. I don't know what with the huge tits in japan but in my mind its not very functional for a ninja.

Elysium has dat forged pure world. I can only image it as being a pokemon styled' world of wild Taki's, Cassandra's, Sophitias and Natsu's. And you have infinite Masterballs. W!n.

Haha I like Natus's 1p more then her 2p as well but I don't like her 1p hair at all. I think it would have been better if they put her 2p hair on her 1p outfit and 1p hair on her 2p outfit, then, it would be better in my opinion lol. I still wish they never went with that awful color scheme though. I mean, I know having large breast would be problematic for a ninja which is why I understand Taki's proportions to be a little ridiculous for a ninja but I think it's even worse to wear a bright ass color that makes you stand out in the shadows but that's just me. *shrugs*

And I agree about Siegfried, his chest looks great after seeing it in CAS SCV. But no one tops Zwei for me still.. <3<3
Though Cervantes is somewhat coming in... He may be old but he has something sexy about him and his bod looks pretty nice. xD

As a straight dude, I've had my share on man crushes. Mitsurugi, Raphael, Zas, Rock, Hwang, Yun Seong, Siegfried and that's about it......wait then there's my sensei Yoshimitsu......but then even Pocky Yoshi has no idea what he look like lol.

Turning off man crushes, I still have hots for Seong Mi-na(especially her), Natsu(dat ass), Hilde(those lips), Viola(very exotic), Taki(hard-on instantly), Pyrrha(moe crybaby), and Xianghua(Not really......just kidding).

But the one thing that gets me all crazy is Aeon/Lizardman. That thing gets me all sweaty and hot. It is so......well......I always need a weapon since it drives me crazy. Terrifying!

LMAO WTF XDDD hahaha as always Pocky-Yoshi always manages to make me laugh xD

Haha I like Natus's 1p more then her 2p as well but I don't like her 1p hair at all. I think it would have been better if they put her 2p hair on her 1p outfit and 1p hair on her 2p outfit, then, it would be better in my opinion lol. I still wish they never went with that awful color scheme though. I mean, I know having large breast would be problematic for a ninja which is why I understand Taki's proportions to be a little ridiculous for a ninja but I think it's even worse to wear a bright ass color that makes you stand out in the shadows but that's just me. *shrugs*

And I agree about Siegfried, his chest looks great after seeing it in CAS SCV. But no one tops Zwei for me still.. <3<3
Though Cervantes is somewhat coming in... He may be old but he has something sexy about him and his bod looks pretty nice. xD

I feel like a reverse-pedo when I stare at Cervy <.< >.>;

Back