What will you add and/or remove in SC?

franman

[13] Hero
If you're given the power to direct, what will you add and/or remove in Soul Calibur.

Stuff I would add:

-The features and modes that were in SC2.

-Another genre.

-Online with better features.

-Character theme music.

-Hwang, Li Long, Arthur, Edgemaster, Charade, Olcadan, Knightmare (Siegfried fused with Nightmare), Raphael (in human form).

-Frame data info.

Stuff I would remove:

-CAS only to be reserved for an expansion pack.

-SC4 bonus characters.

I would add all the good features

and then remove all the bad features

But i wont' specify which is good and which is bad

Take out Star Wars characters, put them in their own game.

Give us three valid characters or give the bonus characters their own styles. ( Why does shura have 4 swords but only uses two)

Additions
- A weapon editor/designer that allows you to create your own weapons for existing characters
- A move editor that lets you create your own moves for existing characters, or characters created through Create A Soul or related modes
- Option to stream your own music into the game while playing
- Ability to fight throughout the whole area with specific 'Ring Out'-style zones such as pits and rivers
- A Deathmatch-style mode where players score points by defeating other characters by Knock Out or Ring Out, and lose points by getting Knocked Out or Ringed Out by other players or having their character commit suicide.
- Option to customise the main character roster by adding and removing characters

Deletions
- Characters that are not related to Soul Calibur (i.e. Darth Vader, Yoda, The Apprentice)

additions/deletions:

- properly rendered weapon models for everybody (just look at setsuka's octagon parasols -_-...).
- breakable costumes for CaS characters (armour etc falling to the ground, not exploding; torn clothing hanging from your body...not just leaving you all naked like in SC4...that should be an option, tho :P).
- make 1P costumes available for CaS.
- make updated costumes from previous soul games DLC.
- more weapons; make weapons' colours editible.
- give moves a come-back (and don't take others away; no double input moves).
- MORE MOVES in general.
- bring back blocking while walking.
- make daytime/nighttime choosable in stages.
- a non-ranked random online mode.

that's all that comes to my mind for now.

Add: TAG TEAM TAG TEAM TAG TEAM TAG TEAM TAG TEAM!!!!!!!!!1
And maybe some tag team combo's aswell. (Sophitia and Cassandra: Dual nut kick? :D)

Remove: The bad story, seriously. The single player modes in SC4 or next to nothing compared to SC2 or even
SC3.

Add:
More Cesspoll of Darkness
A cooler Critical KO on Nightmare (COME ON! He's the great evil lord of darkness, couldnt have they find anything better than what he have now? I dunno, a UBER GIGA explosion of UBER COOL GIGA darkness =D)
Not having a black as the lowest tier xD
The old Create a Soul fighting style
Siegfried as a hetero sexual character (No man ask for forgiveness after killing their foe, or before, they laugh at their corpse!)
The fun CaS story mode from SC3 =D
The Challenge mode from SC3 (I WANNA KILL THE BIG STATUE!!!)
Remove:
Removing the possibility to put heavy armor on a Kilik CaS character
Removing 10% of the Ivy's boobs (she's ugly)

( Why does shura have 4 swords but only uses two)
also why does taki have a sword strapped to her waist, yet decides to use her vegetable peeler instead?
i'd add weather effects, rain snow etc, diff' seasons, maybe blood 'n' gore with an 18 cert'. and deffinatly some kinda message board in lobbys. and abilty to CF if you impact an unblockable.

ADD:
More characters that will stay from one game to another.
Nude Patch
UNISEX CLOTHING for CaS

Remove:
Bubbles or any on screen projectile that isn't easily seen or duckable, and stays on screen til it hits. Mainly Bubbles.

I'd rework the sisters. Since SC3 Sophie has been getting all the moves that I liked. Even with her low throws Cassie isn't any fun anymore. :<

I'd bring back a few of the SC3 CaS weapons styles. Mainly Sword & Shield. And I'd bring back Li Long and Hwang from SC3:AE.

Make Amy more like AE. She should have no dialogue and only be able to repeat her name.

I'd rework some movelists, but that's more a wishlist.

Fix or remove armour breaks. They're completely pointless right now and only make CaS characters look even dumber.

I don't really care about the single player at all, but if I could add one mode it would be a VF4-style training mode. You'd have to play through it to unlock shit for your character, so by the end there would really be no excuse for anyone to be BBB mashing unless they were wilfully dumb.

Bring back O RLY?

Team battles! Why would you take out the team mode?

Now, if I could make actual design decisions, I'd amp up the wall game. Wall throws, wall moves, that sort of thing. And remember when early SC4 screenshots had interactive environments? Maybe not that, but some more interesting stages would be neat; one of the main thing DOA does right is the stages, which are just a lot of fun to play.

Add more features, characters, styles, better story, and more costumes(i.e present-day costumes)

Remove Hilde :)

I'll add Algol back but with a better design. Even though Algol is a boss character, I believe he has a good reason to exist.

Maybe he wants to remove the mistake he created by destroying both Soul Calibur and Soul Edge; he doesn't want innocent ppl to suffer by these blades as did to his son.

I would like to see characters from other games being added into the Soul Calibur games, such as those from the Final Fantasy games (e.g. Auron and Tidus from FFX, Basch and Balthier from FFXII, Cloud and Tifa from FFVII). I have always wondered whether a Final Fantasy/Soul Calibur crossover game would be plausible, especially the Final Fantasy games also feature weapons.

Add:
Mostly everything SCIII has.
The ability to make a CAS Vader, Apprentice, Algol, and Yoda styles.
1p costumes in CAS
More equipment (example: more shorts, masks, shirts, etc.)
More hair styles
More faces and customization to the face (examples: scars, elf ears, etc.)
More CAS voices
More customizing in physique and muscularity (example: Look fat and short)
Customize weapons (example: change color and make it longer)
Customize Vader, Apprentice, Algol, and Yoda (example: pink vader, apprentice in a suit, etc.)
Remove:
The stats for your overall equipment.
The swords can be the stats.
Final opinion:
SCIV just needs more add-ons.

Back