What would you rate SCV out of 10 ?

Because I want to. Problem?
So you *want* to be in a Soul Calibur community, although the game's focus "sucks harder than a prostitute". I fail to grasp your logic. Listen, we're here to have fun, make friends and get better at SC; not to waste our time trying to enlighten random people that can't appreciate a true game. If you don't like the game, GTFO and go play your overrated war games with 12 year old scrubs. Have fun :)

So you *want* to be in a Soul Calibur community, although the game's focus "sucks harder than a prostitute". I fail to grasp your logic. Listen, we're here to have fun, make friends and get better at SC; not to waste our time trying to enlighten random people that can't appreciate a true game. If you don't like the game, GTFO and go play your overrated war games with 12 year old scrubs. Have fun :)
Screw you. I can say whatever I want, as long as it's according to the rules. The gameplay is fun but it lacks replayability. This overrated war game series will most likely continue to outsell and get higher scores than SC.

Screw you. I can say whatever I want, as long as it's according to the rules. The gameplay is fun but it lacks replayability. This overrated war game series will most likely continue to outsell and get higher scores than SC.

You don't have to repeat the obvious. It's people like you who are polluting the video game community with your pompous overhyping of the piece of crap that is CoD.

But whatever, we don't give a fuck anyway- we never have. Now stop talking like we actually give a shit and go back to Gamefaqs.

You don't have to repeat the obvious. It's people like you who are polluting the video game community with your pompous overhyping of the piece of crap that is CoD.

But whatever, we don't give a fuck anyway- we never have. Now stop talking like we actually give a shit and go back to Gamefaqs.
Right after you.

Just the same exact way the Big Mac will always outsell an incredible risotto by the best chef in the world, I still don't get your point. I don't really understand why so many CoD players like to mention the huge sales of their game whenever there's an argument about the quality of a game, as if good sales meant good game. Series like this eventually get players tired. What happened to Guitar Hero, Tony Hawk, Dragon Ball Tenkaichi, and even SF back in the late 90's? Well, the same that will soon happen to CoD, and even you know that. The games were good, but that's not enough, especially if the games are so similar from installment to installment. But companies only care about the money.

But we're getting a bit off topic and fighty here. The game is repetitive you say? Not really, if there's something I know from experience is that fighters get repetitive only if you suck at them, because all you do is loose :P. And there's several great games that are repetitive, which is why we have online. The game is just much better if you have someone else to play with. Unlike AI's, you never know what they'll do, and they don't know what you'll do either. Of course, if you neglect to play this side of the game you'll get bored as soon as you're done with it. Other players make you realize what you're doing wrong, that's why fighting games will always be the number 1 choice for competitive play.

Right after you.
Lol everyone loves Fatal Exodus, he's an awesome player and a very friendly guy. In fact we all love each other here, except for scubs like you.

SC will die before CoD. SCV is shit and deserves the average score and average sales it got. Call of Duty online surpasses SC in any way.
Die? SC is been around for much longer than any of the crappy "games" you play, and it's definitely not gonna die because of suckers like you, because it's not a FAD like the shit you play. Now do a favor to us -and that is, the people that play actual games that require thinking and not just aiming and mashing a trigger- and get the fuck out of here. Now. Stop ask for a Big Mac at the Olive Garden.

Die? SC is been around for much longer than any of the crappy "games" you play, and it's definitely not gonna die because of suckers like you, because it's not a FAD like the shit you play. Now do a favor to us -and that is, the people that play actual games that require thinking and not just aiming and mashing a trigger- and get the fuck out of here. Now. Stop ask for a Big Mac at the Olive Garden.
You think that I only play CoD. I play lots of games. Assassin's Creed, Uncharted, Prototype, InFamous, Fable and more. Now fuck off and leave me alone.

When will coolfighter realise everybody on this forum hates the retard he is and just go away I wonder?

umad.jpg

Back