What would you rate SCV out of 10 ?

It is the truth IMO. Just mute the players and online is fantastic....Screw you. I can say whatever I want, as long as it's according to the rules. The gameplay is fun but it lacks replayability. This overrated war game series will most likely continue to outsell and get higher scores than SC.
Considering Activision most likely PAYS for (9/10s), attraction to hordes of Halo haterz with arbitrary TV commercials and mainstreamedia....? well, I guess that and IGN's lips puckered up against their metaphorical buttcheeks guaranteed :D... who needs quality?

Yes, I am. Problem?

LOL! How can you say that SCV gets boring if all Call of Duty games have the

SAME
EXACT
GAMEPLAY

I am quite serious, I have played the entire series so you cannot say I can't talk about a game I never played.
Call of Duty games do not change at all. Hell, they even re-use animations, gun sounds, and modern warfare games still have that rifle bashing sound glitch when you try to knife.

Modern Warfare 3 has the same exact graphics and gameplay of Modern Warfare 2. The only thing that changed in MW3 is that the game is now balanced.

Yet what gets me is that fans of the series continue to rant about how the gameplay is SOOOO AWESOME now. OMG SO INCREDIBLE! EVERYTHING IS PERFECT!

I am not saying I hate the series at all, but seriously how can SC get boring yet COD not get boring? The entire series is literally

COPY AND PASTE

LOL! How can you say that this game gets boring of all Call of Duty games have the

SAME
EXACT
GAMEPLAY

I am quite serious, I have played the entire series so you cannot say I can't talk about a game I never played.
Call of Duty games do not change at all. Hell, they even re-use animations, gun sounds, and modern warfare games still have that rifle bashing sound glitch when you try to knife.

Modern Warfare 3 has the same exact graphics and gameplay of Modern Warfare 2. The only thing that changed in MW3 is that the game is now balanced.

Yet what gets me is that fans of the series continue to rant about how the gameplay is SOOOO AWESOME now. OMG SO INCREDIBLE! EVERYTHING IS PERFECT!

I am not saying I hate the series at all, but seriously how can SC get boring yet COD not get boring? The entire series is literally

COPY AND PASTE
If the gameplay is perfect, why change it? It would be a stupid thing to change what doesn't require change.

Get out.

You know, I think this goes to show how utterly self-entitled and selfish current gamers are. Japan goes through a miniature apocalypse, and we still bitch at them about content. No, you can't give Capcom as an example, Namco's headquarters was much closer to where the tsunami hit than Capcom's was.

Realize that some of us are genuinely displeased with this god-awful barebones travesty, grow a pair, and just deal.

CoD games have a better story and online. It also has co-op so it offers lots of replayability unlike SC.

CoD games do not have a better storyline at all. Have you even played the ENTIRE series like I have? Or are you just talking shit just to try and start an argument and close this thread?

I probably know more about the entire damn series than you do, and let me tell you, it gets pretty damn boring after seeing the same shit. It's better online? You know how many people online completely fail at the game? Teamwork is basically NON-EXISTANT. People don't even fucking take objectives anymore, they just wan't to improve their stupid Kill/Death ratio. The game is completely non-innovative, yet reviewers continue to rate it a ridiculously high rating yet other games that do not innovate, they give lower ratings.

The game is completely overrated. It is nothing more than a mediocre and glorified FPS shooter.

If the gameplay is perfect, why change it? It would be a stupid thing to change what doesn't require change.

images

Well, I dont see what so Perfect about it.

CoD games do not have a better storyline at all. Have you even played the ENTIRE series like I have? Or are you just talking shit just to try and start an argument and close this thread?

I probably know more about the entire damn series than you do, and let me tell you, it gets pretty damn boring after seeing the same shit. It's better online? You know how many people online completely fail at the game? Teamwork is basically NON-EXISTANT. People don't even fucking take objectives anymore, they just wan't to improve their stupid Kill/Death ratio. The game is completely non-innovative, yet reviewers continue to rate it a ridiculously high rating yet other games that do not innovate, they give lower ratings.

The game is completely overrated. It is nothing more than a mediocre and glorified FPS shooter.
Ever heard of something called an opinion? I enjoy the stories of CoD games more than SC's. DEAL WITH IT.

Ever heard of something called an opinion? I enjoy the stories of CoD games more than SC's. DEAL WITH IT.

If you are going to post your opinion, then I can go and post about how terrible your opinion is, since it is after all, my opinion. So sit there and take the damn criticism.

Oh and you still didn't answer me, how much do you really know about the series? Or are you one of those front-running fanboys that just jumped on the MW bandwagon.

Back