What's on YOUR Christmas list for this year?

TetsuyaHikari

[09] Warrior
I didn't see a thread created for this, so I hope you guys don't mind if I start one already. Well, as you may or may not know..the best holiday of the year is coming up soon! No..not Eat a lot of Chips and Sit on your Ass Day.

Christmas!

I tend to keep a list of things I run across throughout the year that I don't have the money for at the time and if I still haven't bought it before the end of the year, I just buy it for Christmas (like a PS3 game that was $64..just can't buy those games like I used to :( ). I usually compose a birthday and Christmas list though since my birthday is exactly two weeks before Christmas, I get all my shopping done at once.

I'll be posting up some pictures and whatnot of what I'll be getting this year. I'm a little tired at the moment, so I'm too lazy to search for the pictures of everything I have bought so far. So, I just thought I'd get the thread started and see what everyone else has on their list of what they want from family or friends, or what they wish to get themselves.

So! Naughty or nice, let's see those lists :)

I'd LIKE a badass gaming pc that I can also use to work on my video editing skills when Im not playing the REAL Team Fortress 2.

I'll most likely get socks n shit.

My list...

Persona 4
random computer parts (eg more memory, a new CPU cooler, etc.)
Prince of Persia
The Dark Knight Blu-Ray

And a bunch of clothes.

Persona 3 FES (not ready for 4 yet)
PoP
Fallout 3
Resistance 2

It's the same as everyone else's pretty much XD

My List

- Money

That's all I ever ask for my birthday and X-mas. I'll probably end up getting money and clothing like I normally do.

A new jacket (I mean an ice one, my old one is falling apart)

GH3

Batman the original animated series.....all of it....

A new set of weights for my weight bench.

That's about it to be honest....

I have to make my own xmas present: my custom arcade stick! But it'll be sweet when I do.
And I'll probably be getting Prince of Persia, Ninja Burger, and Kingsburg...

Hmm, lemme see.

Fallout 3 for PC
Left 4 Dead for PC
Rockband 2 (game only) for 360. (I figure three of my friends have world tour already, nobody has rockband. So it's convenient)

A new desk/computer chair. My old one I've been using for 6 or 7 years now and the padding is spent.

Huh. I really thought I'd asked for more than that but that's all I can think of.

Rock Band 2
High Quality Digital Camera
High Quality Digital Camcorder
Direct Input Video Capture software

I used to be all into making videos for YouTube and stuff, but now that I moved out of the house I don't have all of the equipment my dad had. Right now I'm restricted to borrowing my room mate's ancient digital camera or using the built-in web cam in my laptop. I'd really like to get into making videos again, especially since SC4 came out.

http://www.youtube.com/user/13NERD

So far I don't see any games that really interest me to put on my list, so what I could use now is another widescreen monitor.

Well...I got all that I wanted before Christmas on black friday. ^_^;
But the last thing on my list is a flat screen TV for my set up and the LG Dare or Blackberry Storm,either one would be sweet!

Well, as I said I would, I have come to post up my list with pictures. There's only one of these items which hasn't actually been ordered yet because I'm still contemplating on the purchase, but you'll see that in a moment :P

Hori Fighting Stick 3
PA77836002.jpg

Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Online
tekken-5-dark-resurrection-3.jpg

Initial D: Extreme Stage
initial_d_ps3.jpg

Hatsune Miku Figma Figure
figma-01.jpg

Eternal Sonata
et-sonata.jpg

Devil May Cry 4
dmc4_ps3_box_front_rp.jpg

Nagato Yuki Metamo Figure (this one is really cool because her clothing changes from white to black depending on the temperature of the room)
HBY-GCF-000015280.jpg

Ryu Ga Gotoku: Kenzan!
943326_96164_front.jpg

Kenshiro Revoltech Figure
_AUTOIMAGES_KDREV0001lg.jpg

Heldensagen vom Kosmosinsel Fleet File Vol. 1 (I believe these are 1/12000 like the rest of the volumes, but I haven't actually purchased this yet, because..as much as I absolutely love Legend of the Galactic Heroes, I'm not sure I'm ready to pay $97 (excluding S&H) for a few models)
wrs81001_1.jpg

Well, that's all of the stuff I've ordered for myself this year for my birthday/Christmas, excluding that last item. I'm very tempted, but I'm just going to wait and see if my family gives me some money like they did last year and order it then. Fortunately, I'm not spending near as much as I did last year since that's when I bought my PS3, lol.

I just don't have much I want to buy this year. Not many games come out during the holidays I'm interested in and the stuff on my list has already been released for a while now. Oh well. Maybe next year there will be more things that catch my interest |3

Back