When Voldo sparkles Red and Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be specific, holding A+B in 66A+B gives the first hit different properties and halves it's damage. The first hit in CH 66[A+B] stuns the opponent, making the second hit hit as a CH (every attack on a stunned opponent = CH), which it doesn't do if you don't hold it.

Also, because CH's are carried through entire strings when hitting a stunned opponent (it's not disabled on the first hit), not holding A+B in CH 2A+B~236A+B+K, 66A+B works just as well as holding A+B. The only difference is that the first hit in 66A+B will instead do full damage.

For the last three days, I've started picking up voldo & occasionally, blue and red light covers his weapons... Anyone?

I believe you are referring to when you get 66A+B on CH, then you start to dance a little bit while your weapons have sparks of red and blue, and 2A+B236 B or K is guaranteed after it I believe.

I believe if you do 6:6B instead of 2A+B236 B/K, you may get some good ring out potential, but I am not sure and have no way of testing.

CH 66[A+B], 6:6 does have ring out potential but the opponent needs to be close to the edge... I would say it's better to 2A+B236K for great damage and wakeup, with the added pressure of being close to an edge it can be a bit overbearing at times depending on the matchup... And YES you hold 66A+B on CH for the sparks, and YES you hold 6:6B for the second hit (keep in mind it only works on midair or down opponents)... Have fun...

CH 66[A+B] it gives garunteed 2A+B 236B.
Look through the Soul arena next time - it's mentioned several times, one in which I asked myself where you could find this answer.
Mods close thread now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back