Where are the XBL Nightmares.

i don't know if he posts here anymore or if he even plays anymore, i haven't ran into him irl for months, but kanbie is a good nightmare player.

Kanbie still plays it's just he is only on for a while then he is gone again lol
but Kanbie's Nightmare can't handle mine's since he is to rusty which sucks alot =[

i used to play offline with him last fall but our group fizzled a little bit. It makes sense if he's rusty cause i honestly haven't seen him on live or irl forever.

he was the one who helped me get in practice against NM, although I am getting rusty in that area since I don't play him anymore.

dont worry mate theres plenty of kninightmares on live. unless you use one of the top 3 chars it always feels like youre the only one. hardly ever see cass's on live, fine by me

well you seem to have found each other. as far as i experienced, nignacks and thermidor are the only real solid NM players i can think of on xbl.

if you make it to psn try taptaps and long_grange if you want a nasty nighty challenge.

lol il be on later today il see who i can add. I gotta start deleting people off my friends list to make room.

i was just about to comment on thermidor. i played you last night and you are hands down the best nightmare i have fought on xbl. the neverending pownage you gave me in that cage match........wow. my hats off to you sir.

Thermidor we gotta play sometime. I wanna test my NM against yours which is really the main kind of matchup I lack. Personally I would love to challenge you offline but...oh well. Right now sf4 has my soul so idk I might be rusty.

Why is the Nightmare Boards always so silent make noise people show them what fear truely is

Im gonna try to host a weekly nightmare match all nightmares all day we really need to help each other out.

Im up for that, i need all the practise i can get lol, but yeh. They were some fun matches we had few days back, definately got to do it again ^_^.

im down for that too im starting to use nightmare but i need some basic help mostly but overall wall combos wont always win the match for me so i dont really know what to do with him yet

nightmare vs nightmare is silly enough already because he sucks at interrupting himself, it's hilariously bad.

nightmare vs nightmare online is just......see who can spam 33B6/1A6 mixup more

Back