Where yo curly mustache at? Dampierre Combos

Oops, didn't see this last week.

And yeah, I don't know what's up with 4B in alot of cases. It whiffs or turns into BT B alot, sometimes the CPU ACs way out of the way, sometimes the enemy is dropped straight to the ground after the 4th hit, and other times they act as if 4B didn't even hit them (they just fall to the ground and aren't pulled back for more hits). Its frustrating.

Haven't been able to mess with BD in a while because I'm so busy with school now. Punchdrunk, you seem pretty active recently; could you look into those A+B+K tech traps I was talking about? The little I posted about them is pretty much all I found out about them.

Got back into this game recently, realized FP Grab was more useful than I thought. It techtraps after 3A, which can bring some big damage in a corner if your opponent is trying to avoid FP B. A few examples:

A+B, 66K W!, 3A (2 hits), FP grab(left) - 139 damage (right tech)
A+B, 66K W!, 3A (2 hits), FP grab(right) W!, PB K, PB K is 167 damage (left tech)
A+B, 66K W!, 3A (3 hits), FP A+G(front) W!, 11B, 623K:K:K:K:K:K:K:K, 4B 189 damage (back tech, but nobody techs back in a corner.)

And oddly enough, when you're deep in a corner against Dampierre teching forward is a real good option. You have a good chance of going under FP B, and teching past FP Grab. You're not guarenteed to avoid either of them though, at least in a mirror match; I haven't tested other characters, maybe Amy is guarenteed or something.

Back