Which design would you have picked for Natsu's Character?

Which design would you have picked for Natsu's Character?

• A) Upper-Top [Left Page]

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • B) Lower-Bottom [Left Page]

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • C) Top-leftside [Right Page]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D) Top-Rightside [Right Page]

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • E) Her Current Deisgn

Votes: 15 37.5%

• Total voters

DevilsDisguise

[13] Hero
664px-Animebooks-com_2200_650835685.jpg

(Personally I think they should have went with the FAR RIGHT (TOP) The taki-esc design.
But the botton (left page) looks like it could have been another character.

Keep mini Taki Taki-like please.

For a 2p though, the one to the very right would've been cool, but I'm satisfied with what we have.

A) Miko costume looks crazing sexy and fits both the chara and the style. And B...not for pj2 but as a new character would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. I love that generic but cool japanese design.

Based on those concepts, it seems like they were going for a miko character design for Natsu. I was actually hoping to see a character like that take one of the bottom slots (not being Natsu of course), because I was curious on how Namco would handle that.

Out of those, her current design is what I prefer the most. Or the very right design. That would have been interesting.

So is this woman.....
550941-bigthumbnail.jpg

So what's your point?

But Natsu's not sexy enough to pull that off. Taki would have been, and I would have jizzed fifty times over had she worn something like that, but Taki didn't, and Natsu shouldn't. Plus she's supposed to be Taki's replacement, so it makes sense that the outfits resemble each other.

I voted for upper-top, she does good damage and has nice frames.
Trolling aside, i think the current design is the best. Although at first sight, i was kind of surprised how small her female secondary sexual characteristics were, compared to taki. BLASPHEMY!!!
...OF JUSTICE!!!

Back