Which design would you have picked for Natsu's Character?

Which design would you have picked for Natsu's Character?

• A) Upper-Top [Left Page]

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • B) Lower-Bottom [Left Page]

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • C) Top-leftside [Right Page]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D) Top-Rightside [Right Page]

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • E) Her Current Deisgn

Votes: 15 37.5%

• Total voters
Current design. It's the only one that looks like something a ninja her age might wear. The blue/pink is pretty but can you imagine her ninja bombing and air grabbing in that? Imo, Sets would look good in it :)

So is this woman.....
550941-bigthumbnail.jpg

So what's your point?
Ironically, her appearance (and Setsuka's) is a bit more accurate to a real-life kunochi than Taki's

Ironically, her appearance (and Setsuka's) is a bit more accurate to a real-life kunochi than Taki's
The problem with being historically correct when it comes to ninja is that they're spies. In Asia. There's really no definitive information on how they dressed or what they did. Different tools for different tasks.

That being said, skin-tight, roof-jumping assassins with knives has become stereotypical and since Taki and Natsu stem from that archetype in combat style, I think they should share the garb as well. Whats-her-face from Basilisk (and the scrolls it was based on) used seduction to get into optimal positioning for her ability, so it's only natural she dress like that.

tl;dr: One's not more correct than the other, but Taki's student should dress like Taki.

Out of those I prefer the current design the most, but I'm not particularly fond of it overall. Taki's design was in my opinion bad enough, but Natsu's manages to be even worse. I know it's a fantasy game and the women aren't even supposed to dress in a sensible manner but augh, come on.

Her current design is fine. I wouldn't have felt too bad about the top-left one though. Top-right would have been a great P2 costume (ditch the goofy ribbon though).

I want the top right for the fact that it would have given us a good long ponytail for CaS. Namco has a huge aversion to long hair in these games.

Can we just get T6's hair system?

I really do like the current design as far as looks go. Now if they would have just given her a more ninja-like attitude, I would love her forever. This mallrat stuff irritates me and makes me want to just use Japanese voices so I won't know wtf she's saying.

Having to choose from those, I like her current design more. I just wish they went with a more authentic ninja color scheme and tamer hair. But the design has grown on me and I don't hate it as much as I used to. So yes, for me, definitely her current one. All the others look.... Better for a samurai girl instead. Like they should designed a character wearing the outfit with the red hakama like pants for Setsuka's proper replacement instead of dumb Alpha Patrokolos but that's just me.

Having to choose from those, I like her current design more. I just wish they went with a more authentic ninja color scheme and tamer hair. But the design has grown on me and I don't hate it as much as I used to. So yes, for me, definitely her current one. All the others look.... Better for a samurai girl instead. Like they should designed a character wearing the outfit with the red hakama like pants for Setsuka's proper replacement instead of dumb Alpha Patrokolos but that's just me.

What would have really been neat (And I just thought of this) if she had a kid (Just add her to the group of teenagers and maxi lol) and she had Setsuka's red Kimono and everything.

What would have really been neat (And I just thought of this) if she had a kid (Just add her to the group of teenagers and maxi lol) and she had Setsuka's red Kimono and everything.
Yeah, that would have been a better thing to do. I can see Setsuka as a mother. :) I would rather think that Setsuka's daughter were travelling with someone other then Maxi. I mean, 3 kids are bad enough for him xD

Yeah, that would have been a better thing to do. I can see Setsuka as a mother. :) I would rather think that Setsuka's daughter were travelling with someone other then Maxi. I mean, 3 kids are bad enough for him xD

Well you gotta imagine that Setsuka's kid had her behavior beat in to her. While Setsuka looks like she'd be a good mother, she also looks like she's smack her kids around over stealing her cookies. XD

Well you gotta imagine that Setsuka's kid had her behavior beat in to her. While Setsuka looks like she'd be a good mother, she also looks like she's smack her kids around over stealing her cookies. XD
Hahaha xD Yeah, I think her daughter would most likely have a respective/proper type of personality.

Hahaha xD Yeah, I think her daughter would most likely have a respective/proper type of personality.
Unlike every other teenager Maxi has the displeasure of being around 24/7.

If I had to be stuck with Leixia alone, I'd kill myself. Leixia AND Xiba? I'd kill them, myself, and set a bomb in every major city of the world just because of how pissed off I'd be after hearing them talk for 15 minutes.

Unlike every other teenager Maxi has the displeasure of being around 24/7.

If I had to be stuck with Leixia alone, I'd kill myself. Leixia AND Xiba? I'd kill them, myself, and set a bomb in every major city of the world just because of how pissed off I'd be after hearing them talk for 15 minutes.
Yeah, I don't think I could handle being stuck with Leixia either. She's way too perky and annoying for my taste. I'm not so fond of Xiba but I had a funny dream a couple nights ago where I was hanging out with Xiba and he kept going on and on about food and it was so annoying. I wanted to hit him but then I break down and hug him saying "You are just too cute...!" And then offer him a steambun since he likes those so much... >_>

Back