Which game did you think was cool at the time...

ZOo00OOm

is dead
but now it's not so good?

For me,

1234495133-00.jpg

Holy crap, this game seemed so good at the time. Playing it now, good god is it slow and clunky.

As far as games go...I tend not to go back and play older games because they're never as good as you think they were. Though Megaman Legends looks much assier than I remembered it looking before

Toshinden series.

@OP
Any Rainbow Six past Raven Shield is ass. I dropped that shizz for SWAT 4 as soon as I realized that the series was shying away from its tactical roots.

Ninja Gaiden III thankfully I only downloaded the demo. I want to go to the developers and ask "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?!?!?!?!" Ninja Gaiden on the NES had a great trilogy of equally challenging games. We could've had that same deal with the new gen Ninja Gaiden, but they over simplified the 3rd one. It felt like the game was doing all the work for me, which was the complete opposite of what Ninja Gaiden was supposed to be all about: challenge. I just mashed buttons and killed everything on the screen instead of having to use ninja fast reflexes to save my ass. FUCK that game and FUCK Tecmo for ruining a perfectly good series with their attempt to take the master to the masses.

My number one favorite game is Phantasy Star Online. It still is, I don't play it anymore because I was forced not too by Microsoft or whoever runs Xbox Live. Live was shut down for the online system on the original xbox so now I can no longer play the game. & you need an active account to access offline. I know how it sounds, but the game was unbelievable. I never been so touched in my heart on how good PSO was. Because I was so obsessed with it, I bought a brand new, never opened PSO game & kept it on a pedistol above my TV, standing on top of my original Xbox & with a giant elegant portrait of my character in the background. Thats how much I loved it; PSO was like my home, every day when I'd wake up, I'd would wake up with a sterioded excitment that would make me get up so fast from bed & IMMEDIATELY turn on the Xbox. I truly do miss PSO...

It took my brothers a long time to know how happy I was. Those were the old days, & I got a hell of a badass story on what happened in that game online.

Back