Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Nightmare

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Astaroth

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Rock

Votes: 14 15.1%

• Total voters
errr well I do think Ivy is ugly in this one but hey thats just me... But i think she would pair with voldo (Though it is impossible) but still S&M for everyone?

are u kidding...ivy got a man face!! id still hit it though....no gay jokes please...lol

also maxi and ivy go to the same barber so i think they would be just the cutest little couple

I chose Raph. I can imagine them going to some europhillic indie bar together and rubbing against some other free-loving, plaid-wearing, pale-faced hipsters and thinking they're special.

Voldo might be there too if he wasn't an old man.

Ivy is hot.

And for sure Rock. Just look how manly he is. He could father her several babies with only a glance. Plus we already know he's a good dad. I mean he's after soul edge just to prove to his son how manly and badass he is.

How dare you people mock Ivy!!!!!!!!! i just need a friggin opinion from you people!!!!!!!

are u kidding...ivy got a man face!! id still hit it though....no gay jokes please...lol

also maxi and ivy go to the same barber so i think they would be just the cutest little couple

Thirded, Ivy is disgusting.

errr well I do think Ivy is ugly in this one but hey thats just me... But i think she would pair with voldo (Though it is impossible) but still S&M for everyone?

People........ know the words of red of my sig....... or face the wrath of Ivy.

I think I know who will date Ivy. Fireroses! X-D

Btw, FireRoses, I can see that Sets is your 2nd main.
Did you only switch to her recently? X-D

Anyway, yes, Ivy is freaky and ugly, and among the guys:

Raphael - Pretty boy; unsuitable for a she-male

Siegfried - Pretty boy. Handsome and too good for Ivy

Maxi - Too cool for Ivy

Zasalamel - I know blacks have large dingdongs, but seriously, this Zas guy is cool and deserves a cute white chick, not Ivy

Voldo - He's freaky as hell, and Ivy is suitable for him

Yoshimitsu - Similar to Voldo. Yoshi is a weirdo and suits Ivy too

Algol - Too badass and cool for Ivy

Nightmare - Too cool for Ivy, but Ivy would make a perfect sex slave for him

Astaroth - See Voldo and Yoshi above

Rock - He's the Triple H of SC4, and deserves to be surrounded by real chicks, not Ivy

I know who Sporko is voting for. He always manages to find a way to bring Voldo into any conversation.

Actually sir, you're wrong! Well, wrong on who I'm voting for. You did, however, give me yet *another* perfect excuse to talk about Voldo!

Though I don't got much to say other than...I mean, come on, he loved his master so much the freak lived in a vault for 20 years guarding a dead man's treasure. I don't think Ivy has... what it takes...to get Voldo going, if you catch my drift. (Psssst! I'm talking about penis!)

I'm picking Yoshimitsu. He's random, crazy and unpredictable enough to prevent Ivy from getting bored with him and he's Japanese, which means he's got a thing for comically large knockers.

I'm picking Yoshimitsu. He's random, crazy and unpredictable enough to prevent Ivy from getting bored with him and he's Japanese, which means he's got a thing for comically large knockers.
Actually, Japanese love blondes but Ivy isn't.

However, Yoshi would quality if this thread is renamed to "Which guy rather date Setsuka / Sophitia / Cassandra?"

Actually, Japanese love blondes but Ivy isn't.

However, Yoshi would quality if this thread is renamed to "Which guy rather date Setsuka / Sophitia / Cassandra?"

I've seen enough of Japan, its culture and its media to know that humongous gazongas take precedence over hair color. They may prefer blondes to other hair colors, and maybe in an ideal world they'd have that blond wetnurse of their dreams, but they will settle for spinal-injury inducing jugs.

I've seen enough of Japan, its culture and its media to know that humongous gazongas take precedence over hair color. They may prefer blondes to other hair colors, and maybe in an ideal world they'd have that blond wetnurse of their dreams, but they will settle for spinal-injury inducing jugs.
Ok, now, tell me, which normal healthy guy doesn't want chicks with spinal-injury inducing jugs? :-P

After reading the above sentence, and after looking at the three girls that you main, I can understand why that statement come from you. X-D

because they are all loli's. lol

amy is a loli.

cass and tira look like they could be. D:

because they are all loli's. lol
amy is a loli. cass and tira look like they could be. D:
Yeah, Amy is a loli for sure. I broke her armor during training and she's flat. Damn.
Cass and Tira too. Bigger than Amy but still poor compared to real jugs.

Heck, even Loli_Drizzle's name contains the word "loli".
I think the name means Lolita Rain, or a shower of Lolitas raining down from heaven.

A man's dream. X-D

Ivy has the nicest backside of any girl in SC4. Thus, Zasalamel would be all over it.

But even aside from that, they're a great match.
-They're both into the whole sorcery thing.
-They're both tall and two of the few characters not in their 20s.
-They're both a little eccentric (flowing white robes all the time, a weird yellow eye and obnoxious jewelry/dommy outfit, white hair)
-"Strong" personalities
-White chicks LOVE black guys.
-Black guys LOVE white women.
-British chicks LOVE guys with American accents.
-American guys LOVE women with British accents.

Game, set, match.

Note: Raph's probably too much of a player to settle down with any one chick. Plus, y'know, he's a vampire and he probably kills all of them after he sleeps with them anyway. He's pretty gangsta like that.

Back