Which race will you favor in CAS the most?

Nyte

Fu-ma's Shadow
ItCtekA.jpg

There are 16 races in CAS. Which one will you favor most, whether it would be for the Libra of Soul mode, or just in general. Which do you like the most? Just figured I'd ask.

Vote here!

Since the amount of choices on 8WayRun isn't enough to cover them all, I used Strawpoll. Please vote, and I'll share the results!

Last edited:
I'm honestly kind of torn, and I need more information to make an informed decision. I would say Oni, as I would like to recreate Kamikirimusi, but just going by the screenshot here, it's unclear if we can not have the glowy red eyes, if we can have the side-only horns like Kamikirimusi did, that sort of thing. That's my gut answer. But if those things aren't possible, then I'll likely go Human, and recreate Luna from SoulCalibur III's Chronicles of the Sword, and let a new history be written for her.

Oh godammit, I got the name wrong. I went to fast and the green creature is NOT an Orc. It's apparently a Goblin from the looks of it. I'll replace it with a new poll in a sec, don't vote yet!

Most of my creations will probably be humans, but for Libra of Soul I'm considering either a human, an outcast, or an elf. I'm actually leaning towards outcast the most, especially if there's more ear options than just the rabbit ones.

(Also I already voted, sorry ;;)

I'll mostly stick to the humans, Oni and outcast. Don't think I won't make an Ashlotte though. If her hair is missing, she got a haircut.

I'll mostly stick to the humans, Oni and outcast. Don't think I won't make an Ashlotte though. If her hair is missing, she got a haircut.
If Sophitia's hair is an option again you could use that and be creative. To be honest; I actually thought of you when I saw that it is possible to make an automaton.

I will mostly make humans and try to make a character from at least one of these races. I will try to make Ashlotte and machine Talim based on my dream months ago.

If Sophitia's hair is an option again you could use that and be creative. To be honest; I actually thought of you when I saw that it is possible to make an automaton.

I will mostly make humans and try to make a character from at least one of these races. I will try to make Ashlotte and machine Talim based on my dream months ago.
Aw thanks! Yeah, the automotan choice kinda made my day, even if Ashlotte isn't in the game. I think I'll probs do what you do too. I'm too curious not t create characters of each race, especially since I like the design of each.

I voted Lizardman, however I am very excited about these ones too: Automaton, Oni, Vampire, Elf and both Lost Souls. Oh who am I kidding, I see myself using all of these :D

Well, there wouldn't be much difference in a male or female Skeleton, that much would be determined by the style. And maybe Lizardmen would look the same regardless, but the rest I would say have male and female.

Well, there wouldn't be much difference in a male or female Skeleton, that much would be determined by the style. And maybe Lizardmen would look the same regardless, but the rest I would say have male and female.
I can also imagine goblins being all male and maybe the inferno.

Gonna go with a lizardman as my first character. It's the most intriguingly different of the options, and I'm interested to see how it's reflected in the equipment choices and Libra of Soul story.

Also, if Aeon isn't a real character, it'll make me feel a little bit better to have a nunchaku-wielding Maxi lizard to call my own.

Gonna go with a lizardman as my first character. It's the most intriguingly different of the options, and I'm interested to see how it's reflected in the equipment choices and Libra of Soul story.

Also, if Aeon isn't a real character, it'll make me feel a little bit better to have a nunchaku-wielding Maxi lizard to call my own.
I need to make a Lizzy nightmare Voldo and Yoshi. For science.

Back