Which SC is the Best?

Random thought, what if PS let us pick any characters we wanted for the next installment, but only 22.

If that was a thread, chaos would erupt.
That just gave me an idea to write down a list of characters I want to see in the next installment also. Talisman, you're a genius!

That just gave me an idea to write down a list of characters I want to see in the next installment also. Talisman, you're a genius!
-Edit-
Well, It's more of a challenge to pick only so many characters when you have a pretty big quantity. Someone one start this thread.

Lol yeah, I am a genius.

Soul Edge: Good!
Soul Calibur I: Great!
Soul Calibur II: Awesome!
Soul Calibur III: Awful!
Soul Calibur IV: Decent!
Soul Calibur Broken Destiny: WTF!
Soul Calibur V: Broken!

This is Daniel Bryan
Daniel-Bryan.jpg

Soul Edge: Good!
Soul Calibur I: Great!
Soul Calibur II: Awesome!
Soul Calibur III: Awful!
Soul Calibur IV: Decent!
Soul Calibur Broken Destiny: WTF!
Soul Calibur V: Broken!

I agree with you on your list except for Soul Calibur III. To be honest, I thought Soul Calibur III was pretty good from the single player content to everything in between.

Yoshimitsu barely even lifted Xianghua off the ground. Okay, you made your point plus the frames were off to. So I take back what I said.

Okay, they were in the air for that long and they landed on their feet like nothing happened? I am now convinced that Soul Calibur III had to be the most glitchiest game out of the series.

Okay, they were in the air for that long and they landed on their feet like nothing happened? I am now convinced that Soul Calibur III had to be the most glitchiest game out of the series.
Variable Cancel ruined that game. The balance was already poor enough and VC kicked it while it was down.

Back