Who else is missing museum mode?

I know I do. I miss reading the characters stories while looking at their character models. And I also liked reading the background of the Stage/Level. And I can't forget the Weapon Demonstrations... *sigh* Good times. They really fudged up not including them in SCIV & SCV... -__-

I know I do. I miss reading the characters stories while looking at their character models. And I also liked reading the background of the Stage/Level. And I can't forget the Weapon Demonstrations... *sigh* Good times. They really fudged up not including them in SCIV & SCV... -__-

*Read the previous 4 posts*

Thank you for stating that. See guys, you should be greatful that we even have a Soul Calibur V. The series technically was supposed to end after SCIV, but due to the petition on (I believe the creators twitter), they decided to create SCV. We may be in luck because in some video, a few of the developers did state they want to continue making Soul Calibur games. If this game does well, then we can look forward to the series improving.

So what is the lesson? We should stop complaining and try to help the series survive.
If you really are upset at the lack of stories, you can always post on that thread to make your own endings.

I know what you are saying but people complain to cope. I'm sure they appreciate the game. I know I do. I just think that they should just put some effort into the series so they keep people interested. Especially to attract more potential fans. Because if they half ass the game, they'll turn off people if you know what I mean. So hopefully they'll include more things in SC6.

I know what you are saying but people complain to cope. I'm sure they appreciate the game. I know I do. I just think that they should just put some effort into the series so they keep people interested. Especially to attract more potential fans. Because if they half ass the game, they'll turn off people if you know what I mean. So hopefully they'll include more things in SC6.
You took the words right out of my mouth.

It really suprised me that they took museum mode out, I was really looking forward to catching up with all the old characters stories and getting some background on the newbs.

Me, but it's not a huge loss. Gameplay is ultimately more important, and SC5 has the best since SC2, IMHO.

From all the modes that were not returning I miss this one the most.
Because the presentation of the character models was the most original in any fighting game.
Seeing them in their own stage with music, and reading their background and the stage background was nice and gave us infos about them.
I still don't get why they couldn't make a mode as simple as that.

I didn't really like Chain of Souls in SC4. HOWEVER, the lack of any museum content in SC5 makes me miss it, and I never thought that would happen. They really failed on some parts imo...

Oh damn... I love this ost so much.... This is Winds and Memories....
Dude you have no idea, this has to be by far my favorite OST from any Soul Calibur game ever. Ty for uploading it!
Yeah, it as to be the most moving track from the game.

Glad to see so much feedback.
SC5 has godlike mp and gameplay but failed hard at sp and content, imo.
Could have easily been the best sc if it didn't had those issues.

Glad to see so much feedback.
SC5 has godlike mp and gameplay but failed hard at sp and content, imo.
Could have easily been the best sc if it didn't had those issues.

It may be a "gadget mode" for some people, but in my opinion it adds a lot to the atmosphere of the game that can help certain people to get more involved on the multiplayer aspect of the game. (Like me)

Back