Who would win: Pit two characters who never fought in canon in battle.

Soul Calibur is just a shard of Soul Edge with some shoe polish on it. That's like being killed by your dismembered foot someone pedicured first.
Absolutely lol. You know, just a few purified shards that required a bunch of sages' rituals, an entire holy tribe including the immortal Zasalamel to protect it and Algol's own life to create a sword that is capable of bringing about the next ice age to destroy such a weak sword like Soul Edge. All Algol probably needed to do is chomp on it with his teeth. Oooh that should be an ending to prove how weak it is. Both swords are laughably terrible. Can't wait for the developers to realize how bad their legendary swords are haha
Yea I totally got owned. x'DDD

Absolutely lol. You know, just a few purified shards that required a bunch of sages' rituals, an entire holy tribe including the immortal Zasalamel to protect it and Algol's own life to create a sword that is capable of bringing about the next ice age to destroy such a weak sword like Soul Edge. All Algol probably needed to do is chomp on it with his teeth. Oooh that should be an ending to prove how weak it is. Both swords are laughably terrible. Can't wait for the developers to realize how bad their legendary swords are haha

Yea I totally got owned. x'DDD

The developers already know how weak they are. Hence the alternate endings. You are the only one confused.

Can't wait for the developers to realize how bad their legendary swords are haha
I think they did when they destroyed both of them with an incestuous couple for the sake of fucking each other in peace.

Realistically, Pat's dick broke both swords in order to violently penetrate his sister's cooter. So in turn, Pat's dick is - in fact - canon stronger than both swords.

"Legendary" really is such a subjective term. The swords are far less "legendary" than the individuals responsible for them, which is the entire concept driving the story. The swords themselves are just a result of this.

Molto bene. I guess I am doing a good job of fitting my rank XD.

Soul Edge is that weak then. Also good. I feel much more motivated.

I suggest we take it to the PM's to avoid bothering other posters. Otherwise, get back to the topic of this thread and have fun.

You don't even listen to your own suggestions fool.

I suggest we take it to the PM's to avoid bothering other posters. Otherwise, get back to the topic of this thread and have fun.
If you still want to get something off your chest, go ahead and follow the suggestion.

You can't even stay true to your own advice. You aren't a man of your word. So it's established I can't trust you.

Trust me, I am not here to get brownie points

Since I can't trust you, you are most likely here to get brownie points. You can't hide being a white knight from us.

Not to mention I am still waiting for you or your queen to make sense on how Soul Edge is durable. Sounds like crickets waiting for a logical response from either of you though. Because unlike you two, I want to stay on topic.

Well anyway, since Maxi has a Colt Python, I think he'd beat Nightmare convincingly.

1) Armor wouldn't stop his powerful bullets. He'd get so caliber'ed.
2) In the UNLIKELY event that Nighmare could disarm him (Logically there's no canon evidence Nightmare could disarm someone with a powerful handgun.) Maxi would still just pop his holster and chuck the fuck out of him.
3) Maxi is canonically superior to Nightmare. (Logically there is no evidence that Maxi is weaker than Nightmare.)
4) I think Maxi is superior in this MU since ZER0 can't stop Yin.

Please keep this logical, and by logical I mean on topic and agreeing with me.

I never asked you to trust me. Besides, you should never trust a stranger on the internet in the first place.

The fact that you are still replying to me in the thread and still thinking I am trying to earn brownie points just shows how dumb and immature you are. I never even attacked you personally and yet you feel insulted and resorted to profanity. Grow up.

By the way, I am not surprised to witness your behavior considering it's the 21st century and that we are communicating through social media. We're done here.

Angry PM Fendante sent me. I am seeing a lot of flaws with his thinking.

Trust me, I am not here to get brownie points
I never asked you to trust me.
The fact that you are still replying to me in the thread and still thinking I am trying to earn brownie points just shows how dumb and immature you are.

1. It's a fact you asked me to trust you.
2. By saying you never did when every time I suggested you did, I showed evidence. Means you are a liar.
3. The idea you use the PM to get more aggressive with me, most likely shows you want to hide your behavior from other people.

I am trying to earn brownie points just shows how dumb and immature you are. I never even attacked you personally and yet you feel insulted and resorted to profanity. Grow up.

In this portion alone. I can see 3 insults, yet you claim to never attack me?

By the way, I am not surprised to witness your behavior considering it's the 21st century and that we are communicating through social media. We're done here.

Hypocritical statement. Since you wanted to use social media to keep your insults private. Most likely to save face for your queen.

Also, you still haven't presented me facts about how Soul Edge is durable. You lose.

@Fendante

https://gyazo.com/e5f0709302971612a6f203c2dcad826d

Last edited:
I'm curious about the Talim vs Amy one actually. Who do you guys think would win that canonically? I'd place my bet on Talim due to her being the priestess of the wind and general mobility.

Also any canonically driven fight between regular pat vs anyone I don't see how Pat could win due to his fighting style realistically being absolute ass, it leaves him wide open to get slashed. That's not even a real fighting style lol.

Well anyway, since Maxi has a Colt Python, I think he'd beat Nightmare convincingly.

1) Armor wouldn't stop his powerful bullets. He'd get so caliber'ed.
2) In the UNLIKELY event that Nighmare could disarm him (Logically there's no canon evidence Nightmare could disarm someone with a powerful handgun.) Maxi would still just pop his holster and chuck the fuck out of him.
3) Maxi is canonically superior to Nightmare. (Logically there is no evidence that Maxi is weaker than Nightmare.)
4) I think Maxi is superior in this MU since ZER0 can't stop Yin.

Please keep this logical, and by logical I mean on topic and agreeing with me.

my counter arguement

1) Fuck
2) M
3) A
4) X
5) I

I'm curious about the Talim vs Amy one actually. Who do you guys think would win that canonically? I'd place my bet on Talim due to her being the priestess of the wind and general mobility.

Also any canonically driven fight between regular pat vs anyone I don't see how Pat could win due to his fighting style realistically being absolute ass, it leaves him wide open to get slashed. That's not even a real fighting style lol.

Your second statement contradicts your first.

1. If Pat can't win because realistically his fighting style leaves him open.
2. Talim can't win because because realistically a small girl wouldn't be able to lift or wield bladed tonfas properly. Tonfas being heavy hinders their effectiveness, not to mention the blades on the tonfas would be as much danger to her as the opponent. Amy's sword and fighting style are both legit though.

But remember, being realistic isn't canon. The SC world in of itself isn't overly realistic.

Back