Who's your favorite female in SCIV?

Who's your favorite chick in SCIV?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talim used to = hotness. now she has a sailor hat on. sadness.

Hilde = win now, cause she is the only one smart enough to wear armor to a sword fight.

I vote Setsuka.

Damn, this chick has the absolute best body figure in SC4: tall and goddess-like.
Sophitia has big boobs but her overall body shape loses to Sets.

Setsuka owns all!

Btw, where's Shura, Ashlotte, Karikirimaru and Schenzenrade?

Hilde, when she uses the complete metal armor and her head piece is broken.
I really like her hair in that costume... it's a shame that the stupid ugly helm hides it...

Could Sophie and the bonus characters just not fit in the poll or are they not considered "chicks" ? Not that I care either way, lol. I voted for Cassandra :P

Sorry, 10 ladies can get in..... you know.... i can't fit all of the chicks.

Damn, I can only vote once?

My top five go to Setsuka, Tira, Hilde, Xianghua and Taki, but I'm throwing down for Setsuka and Tira. I'd bone both of them, but they'd probably murder me afterwards...but at least Setsuka would only kill me if she had a reason to.

:sc4set2: Of the 'women' in SC, I like Setsuka's attitude the most; focused, determined and disciplined... not wishy-washy like Sophy, self-absorbed like Ivy or stubborn like Taki. Her style is also just flat out slick.

:sc4tir1: Tira's just crazy-hot. I'm of the opinion that she's got the perfect body; not too young, but not over the top either. Something about her style is sexy too, I'm not sure how to describe it...well, at least in Jolly mode.

Setsuka then Hilde all the rest r ugly especially the air head that is Cassandra,she looked much better in three.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back