Who's your favorite female in SCIV?

Who's your favorite chick in SCIV?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's surprisingly little votes for Amy. I'm guessing all the Amy fans are trying not to make themselves known. =P

What, no love for Amy? I mean, she got picked up from the streets by a friggin' VAMPIRE who went mad. And she still loves him. That's gotta count for something.
Oh, and her play style is pure awesomeness. Come on, Amy fans, get in here!

What, no love for Amy? I mean, she got picked up from the streets by a friggin' VAMPIRE who went mad. And she still loves him. That's gotta count for something.
Oh, and her play style is pure awesomeness. Come on, Amy fans, get in here!

Some corrections.

Amy helped Raphael to hide from his soldier pursuers when he was in a weakened state. Raphael was still human at that point.

It was after his fight with Siegmare in SC2 that he got contaminated and turned into a vampire as his injuries were full of Soul Edge's energy and that energy infected Amy as well turning her in a vampire too while she was treating his wounds.

And yes, Amy loves Raphael as she being a war orphan for a while and then someone cares so much for her all of a sudden created a sense of loyalty and love.

It was at first a father/daughter kind of relation but after their transformation it resembles more one of a couple.

And yes, both Raphael and Amy are great characters and fun as well!!!

Some corrections.

Amy helped Raphael to hide from his soldier pursuers when he was in a weakened state. Raphael was still human at that point.

It was after his fight with Siegmare in SC2 that he got contaminated and turned into a vampire as his injuries were full of Soul Edge's energy and that energy infected Amy as well turning her in a vampire too while she was treating his wounds.

And yes, Amy loves Raphael as she being a war orphan for a while and then someone cares so much for her all of a sudden created a sense of loyalty and love.

It was at first a father/daughter kind of relation but after their transformation it resembles more one of a couple.

And yes, both Raphael and Amy are great characters and fun as well!!!

Yeah, I know. I was just so surprised when Namco turned the dancing Raphael in SC2 to the vampire he is now. He's still cool, though. Maybe a dancing vampire Raphael now? One can hope...

Oh, and Sophitia's not here because she's too sexy for the poll.

My favorite chicks are:

1. Sophitia - She's a mother of two and still able to be one of the hottest females in the game. And you gotta love all the turmoil she comes with.

2. Seung Mina - Not the best character tier wise but who doesn't love this girl.

3. Setsuka - Strong, Independent, man hater.

Talim. I just love her style, fun character to use. I know she's widely considered to be low tier but she can still own people if you know what you're doing with her.

My favourite used to be Cassandra but I just got bored of her.

.......Taki doesn't have at least one vote yet? She's got triple Ds, for christ sakes!

Pfft. That can't be the reason. Look at how many votes Ivy has, lol.

Taki is -the- Soul Calibur chick: killed Cervy, healed Sophitia, forged Mekki-Maru, killed Sieg in SCIV, etc. etc.
Plus, she's smokin' hot.

She's at the bottom in this poll because she's at the top of the nerfed char list in SCIV. Lotsa players have bitched about this; lotsa people have said they don't main Taki anymore because she's been gimped a whole helluva lot, etc.

Hilde's at the top because, with a moderate amount of player effort, she can be a beast. Though I do admit she's kinda cute.

She's at the bottom in this poll because she's at the top of the nerfed char list in SCIV. Lotsa players have bitched about this; lotsa people have said they don't main Taki anymore because she's been gimped a whole helluva lot, etc.

Only the opinions of the taki subforums ?

My girl Taki is getting NO LOVE. WTF! She's whooped on over half the goddamn cast over the past games so I can see why y'all hatin' lol! It's all gravy, the bitch gon' come back top tier as FUCK in SC5 and the Taki bandwagon will pile up.

Setsuka and Hilde are up there too. ;)

I know I'm asking for trouble but....Cassandra looks like a fucking pig son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back