Why are you good?

I am good because I can win with any character I pick up, so if a new game comes out and my character isn't in it. I will still find a way to win because I believe in my basics and analysis of the game. How about you?

I am good because I can win with any character I pick up, so if a new game comes out and my character isn't in it. I will still find a way to win because I believe in my basics and analysis of the game. How about you?

Playing against the computer doesn't count.

That's because something as simple as an IQ test cannot measure something as complex as human intelligence.

No, that's because intelligence is not the sole, determining factor when it comes to excelling at anything. Your response makes it seem like you think that the best at the game are somehow naturally the most intelligent, regardless of any other barometers. If you're going to argue "alternative intelligences" with me, natural talent can only take one so far. I'd argue the best at the game, or at anything, are generally the ones with the most dedication.

Reactions: LP
I speculate if any new people come on 8way because of SCV, they're accidentally/unintentionally/intentionally revive old threads. More or less, it doesn't bug me too much except when they're the "big fish small pond" types.

On topic though. I'm good because I make Yoshimitsu look so funny and awesome. Do I win all the time? Yes. You can't stop this silly cat from making you laugh. Win or lose, you will know Pocky Yoshi is a loony fool with a brain. Now if Yoshi makes SCV, the legacy will continue. Done rambling.

Back