Why don't you JG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jg.jpg

I am being civilized. It's KaB who called me ignorant of JG. Read the posts before you make accusations. It's my God damn opinion that JG sucks and I'm expressing it.

Alex? Who in holy hell are you? I don't a shit about you or the other NorCal players.

I'm not posturing a damn thing. Again, I'm expressing my opinion. Come on XBL and show how great JG can be.

Check my Xbox GT you idiot.

See, this is what happens when monkeys are allowed out in public. They breed. The result is Roland Kirk. You dumb mother fucker. I don't give a shit about you. If you're such a know it all, what tournaments have you won? You asshole. Maybe I'll come to NorCal just to shove you in a trash can.

GI is better than JG. THAT'S MY OPINION. SHOW ME A VIDEO WHERE I'M WRONG, because I can show you 100 where I'm right.

See, this is what happens when monkeys are allowed out in public. They breed. The result is Roland Kirk. You dumb mother fucker. I don't give a shit about you. If you're such a know it all, what tournaments have you won? You asshole. Maybe I'll come to NorCal just to shove you in a trash can.

GI is better than JG. THAT'S MY OPINION. SHOW ME A VIDEO WHERE I'M WRONG, because I can show you 100 where I'm right.

This is priceless since I destroy you constantly online. We were both at SCR in the same pool actually. Unlike you, I made it out of there. If you actually knew how to play the game, we would of played each other. So instead of worrying about what tourneys i've won, maybe try and make it out of pools next time.

You know what. I'm really tired of assholes and you people who respond to them. If an asshole says something assholeish completely ignore them and guess what they're no longer encouraged to keep fucking talking. You all asked for this and I'm gonna be doing this a lot more.

P.S.
If you want to know if you're the asshole or not (you probably are)by all means shoot me a P.M. and I'll definitely let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back