Will Yun be back in SCV?

FenrisZero

[13] Hero
Since every other SA has one, and because this Arena is as dead as my Grandma. Guess I'll have to take the blame for one of those....

Of course he will return. I mean Yun has been returning consecutively since SCII. Plus it will be cool to have Hwang and Yun in the same game. Common Sense really.

Edit: Damn, nobody appreciates Yun anymore lol.

He's one of the younger characters, so I think it would be cool to see him more mature and experienced 17 years later (35 definitely isn't too old...)...would be an interesting show of character development, IMO.

Because Yun-Seong is only 18 at the time of SCIV, he'll still be plenty young enough to fight in SCV. If the older Siegfried can fight in SCV then so can Yun. I also can't really see him settling down and having kids, and even if he did, they'd likely be too young to fight or take Yun-Seong's place.

I just don't see Yun-Seong getting scrapped.

After Maxi has been confirmed, i feel like Yun is going to be back as well. Li-Long turned into Maxi, Hwang turned into Yun. There is no point in replacing them again and haveing 3 different character with the same style. And they obviously like the styles enough to keep them in all of the games.

So I think he will be back. Hopefully the trio (Yun, Mina, Talim) will all be back also.

i wasn't sold to Yun... sense hes fighting style its so much like Xingua.. just make a male character with Xingua style...

I've always been a fan of Yun and his ridiculous kickyness. I would like to see him return in SC5 especially seeing how much of the old roster has been lost already... Hwang would also be a badass but he would just need some re-invisioning to make him more of a unique style - that is versus using his Xianghua like style from SC1

We'll have to wait and see. No one expected Maxi and some doubted Tira to return (As someone said Nightmare drunk her like a red bull during multiple storylines.) I always though with the time jump the five youngest human characters were going to make it anyway: Amy, Talim, Tira, Hilde and Yun.

There is a possibility. he was like another Horwang (i think i mispelled it) from Tekken but still there is a 45% chance...................maybe wrong........................................ there still is a possibility because the story'were fucking all over the place in SC4. some storylines Nightmare drunk Tira. In Tira's story Nightmare died (i think) really i don't but i do know they better improve some shit in the story SC3's story was much better than SC4's.

Yeah, If Yun makes it he's filling a spot that's totally up for grabs. At this point it's almost like I have to toss a coin to decide who will make it in and who won't...

Back