Will Yun be back in SCV?

We'll have to wait and see. No one expected Maxi and some doubted Tira to return (As someone said Nightmare drunk her like a red bull during multiple storylines. I always though with the time jump the five youngest human characters were going to make it anyway: Amy, Talim, Tira, Hilde and Yun.
Just remember that it is Siegfried and Sophitia's endings that are canon.

It'd be weird to bring back Yun without Talim... There are just too few spots and I hate to give someone else on my roster the boot. But I'd still like to see him return.... I'm conflicted

At this point i don't know who will return but Cervantes better return if they don't then what is the point of puting Ivy in the game.........................

Too much is going on............................................................................... they better make good decisions thats all i know for sho.....................

Now that I think about it, they might just opt for taking out Yun and Talim and putting a kid in there... I wouldn't know what to expect for a fighting style but it's a possibility I guess

I agree with you he IS to cocky. However if his sister is not in the game I will be taking names. >.>
Raph and Yun are the only cocky characters in this game so far... and Raph is just snobby, really.

And I'm the type of person who doesn't like to talk shit, so I let Yun do it for me. Still crossing my fingers for his SC2 win phrase "Man, I'm much better looking than you!" coming back!

The cocky thing never really bothered me too much... I kinda like Yun because he fills the role of "the guy who isn't so serious about everything" I think he brings something else to battle because he really seems to enjoy fighting.
Back or not I think he's a good character

Raph and Yun are the only cocky characters in this game so far... and Raph is just snobby, really.

And I'm the type of person who doesn't like to talk shit, so I let Yun do it for me. Still crossing my fingers for his SC2 win phrase "Man, I'm much better looking than you!" coming back!

LOL I don't really see Raph as snobby as much. He just states the facts. Yes he has a lot more money than you and yes he feels that he is more important than you are. Yun isn't a bad character he just isn't my cup of tea. I hope he is back but that he has matured somewhat in seventeen years and isn't so foolish.

LOL I don't really see Raph as snobby as much. He just states the facts. Yes he has a lot more money than you and yes he feels that he is more important than you are. Yun isn't a bad character he just isn't my cup of tea. I hope he is back but that he has matured somewhat in seventeen years and isn't so foolish.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/snob
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snob

Raphael's a rich, self-important, French vampire snob. I also love his character to pieces, almost as much as Yun's.

Yes lets turn this into a raphael thread. Who doesn't like the contemptuous gentlemen fencer?

But I think this thread should turn into a "who to move on to in SC5" type thread.

Yes lets turn this into a raphael thread. Who doesn't like the contemptuous gentlemen fencer?

But I think this thread should turn into a "who to move on to in SC5" type thread.
LOL somehow I always manage to get off forum topic. However if you want to discuss moving on I've already decide on picking up Lexia and Zwei beyond that I have no idea until the rest of the characters are revealed.

It's painful but it'll be good for you to decide early on who you will pick to replace yunsung. You've started early and thats good.

It's painful but it'll be good for you to decide early on who you will pick to replace yunsung. You've started early and thats good.
...to be honest I know this might crush you but...I'm not a Yunsung user I actually main Xianghua. :)

im certain Amy will return in the game im not sure about Raph though. theyve gotta go further with the whole "vampire" thing since they started it.
it'd be badass if Amy finally taps into her vampire soul sucking side like Raph.

as for yun itd make sense that he returns but its truly up in the air for me. and whats with all this hwang talk? they confirmed that he WONT be in SCV.

its such a shame that their not adding all the SCIV characters :(
they brought back my Voldo and Tira... now Setsuka and Amy please ;)

I don't want Yun to be in the game. Sorry to all Yun fans (if any) but he is really cocky and some of his moves have disgracefully long ranges.

I don't want Yun to be in the game. Sorry to all Yun fans (if any) but he is really cocky and some of his moves have disgracefully long ranges.
I'm pretty sure they're going to rebalance the movesets all over again. So I wouldn't worry about his range right now. I think.

This is the dicussion about whether he'll be in it. If it goes the way I want it to go, bye bye Yun so they won't need to change/rebalance his moveset.

Btw, Welcome to 8WR.

Thank you.

Well, I think he has a chance of making it in since he's the youngest male in the series so far. But... it would all be too easy to replace him on the other hand. I mean, they can probably just nab another student from the Seong's family dojo and give him Yunseong's style with some new additions.
Didn't that happen in SC2 with Hwang?

Back