Will Yun be back in SCV?

Thank you.

Well, I think he has a chance of making it in since he's the youngest male in the series so far. But... it would all be too easy to replace him on the other hand. I mean, they can probably just nab another student from the Seong's family dojo and give him Yunseong's style with some new additions.
Didn't that happen in SC2 with Hwang?
Xianghua must be about the same age and she is not returning. I don't think it is based on age as much anymore.

Well, you have a point. Maybe it's based on their fighting resolve after they presumed Soul Edge was obliterated from the face of the earth?
I mean, I doubt any mother would want to go hunting after Soul Edge after 15 years of raising her child/ren with no news updates of its whereabouts.

But then, there's the Sophitia case and my theory is flushed down the drain.

I remember Tira saying, "Sheesh, you're such a horrible mother."
And now that I think about it, if Xianghua does become playable instead of her daughter, won't that give Tira another chance to repeat the cycle again by forcing another child to live on the energies of Soul Edge?

And now, it technically becomes an unending tale of souls and swords. Or I can be wrong.

well.. people just wana see him with a beard... i would like that too... some like this..
warrior%252520Shiftedhopes%252520-%252520Blade%252520Weaver%252520wo%252520light%252520and%252520shadow.jpg

I doubt Talim will be in SC5 because of Zwei...
But Yun has a good shot and I'd like to stay optimistic about him being in SC5...
Don't break my heart Daishi!!!

As a Yun fan, yes I want him back just because he's still young and can fight. Its good to see him mature in a way since the cockyness type already went to Patroklos.

As a Yun user, no I don't want him back. Yun's SCIV reincarnation is so bad that I dont want to see him in the next game unless they push his old movesets back from SC2 or SC3/SC3AE.

Yeah, he'll be back as a heroic, well respected member of the Korean navy. Oh, and he'll get 3AAB.

Just to piss in Hwang fans' Cheerios.

Oh, that's right, Yun does have a SA as well. *dusts off*

To shed a small, spider web thin shaft of light in line with Revin's hopes, Asta and Mitsu have had a few reverts in their command lists and their movements that suggest Yun-Seong, if returning, may follow a similar pattern.

Again... to stress anyone who's looking... GIVE US CR SWOOP BACK!
And GI on CR A+B!
And 4A+B!
n sum 44B cancel!

No more character announcements yet.. I'm going to be pissed if he isn't in. I don't want him to end up like Taki with a replacement >.>

Well, become pissed, friend -- at least for a bit longer. I'm only wild guessing after the announcments of RAPH, *NIGHT, *L's, *EZIO and DP, there may be 5 returning slots open and 8 for rooks. ¿30 characters in all now?
(* = excluded from slot count)
For the YUN's out there, I'm guessing he'll have a 1/5 chance of retuning at this point. As for a replacement/successor, like Childish was saying, yeah, there's a whole lot more of a chance with that being the case.
Hmmm... I'm almost curious if a replacement YUN comes up, if the warrior may have mixed movesets between YUN, MI-NA and/or HWANG.

G.A.G

I guess one of gladiator off springs will do if he doesn't make the cut, and if Amy doesn't make it either then Raphael. Though if Talim makes it then it's a higher possibility of Yun making it or a YUNxTALIM character. (We all know they were going to hit it off and, Seong-Mina only thought as Yun as a brother >.>)

G.A.G

I guess one of gladiator off springs will do if he doesn't make the cut, and if Amy doesn't make it either then Raphael. Though if Talim makes it then it's a higher possibility of Yun making it or a YUNxTALIM character. (We all know they were going to hit it off and, Seong-Mina only thought as Yun as a brother >.>)

Tal/Yun? Mmmm... I guess so, since he was Mina's "brother". I wonder how they would mix up the style if they chose to do so.

Xiba seems to be a Kilik/Mina/Yun mix, but the parts where he reminds me of Yun are mainly aesthetical. I still hope they come up with a kick heavy character again that feels a lot like Yun.

Well a entire row of characters still haven't been announced. Plus, were still looking at DLC in the future.

Back