Wind Dancing - Talim Combos and More!

talim has a combo she can use on three characters in particular.

Lizardman, Rock, and Asta.

4B+K A 3BB 6 B+K 6 A+B 2A+B.*

*note on lizardman the 2A+B is not guaranteed
on Astaroth 2A+B Ch 6K A+B is another character specific combo against astaroth. Unsure about rock or lizardman though.

Also an excellent ring out option on the stage with the walls that fall down is:

WR CH 3BB 4K 6A+B.

in fact any launcher coupled with 6A+B makes for an amazing ringout opportunity; 236B, 66K, 4AK, 4B+K K.

4B+K A 3BB 6A+K 44B, is a tech trap, not sure which directions the opponent can tech to avoid it but I catch people a lot with it.

11K CH 236B is also a tech trap.

6B+K A CH 2_8A+K is also a tech trap. Also hits grounded.

Not to be an ass, but why does it seem like no one reads the stuff that's been posted already? A lot of the combo talk on the last 2 pages in general is already listed in the very 1st post, and has been for over a year now.

on Astaroth 2A+B Ch 6K A+B is another character specific combo against astaroth. Unsure about rock or lizardman though.

I dunno about this, I don't see how it would work at all, but I never tested so maybe.

Also an excellent ring out option on the stage with the walls that fall down is:

3BB 4K 6A+B.

She doesn't have a 3BB. Maybe 3BA?? Even so how would this ring out?

4B+K A 3BB 6A+K 66B, is a tech trap, not sure which directions the opponent can tech to avoid it but I catch people a lot with it.

You can't tech trap with Highs... so this doesn't work. Probably just can't be stepped.

1I dunno about this, I don't see how it would work at all, but I never tested so maybe.

2She doesn't have a 3BB. Maybe 3BA?? Even so how would this ring out?

3You can't tech trap with Highs... so this doesn't work. Probably just can't be stepped.

1 It works because astaroth and rock have much larger hit boxes, same reason the other character specific combo works.

2. meant to say WR 3BB 4k 6A+B

3. meant to say 44B not 66B.

Back