World Game Cup 2010 (Dream Team USA)!

Yes, the rules in english will come soon.

Anyway, what is important to notice is that the Team 5vs5 event (with cash price) will be on friday the 5th of march.

In this team battle, (pools + single elimination bracket), any teams can enter. With even nationality mix-up. It is like the "champions league" in Soccer, or you national NBA playoff etc.

On saturday the 6th. It will be the World Team Cup. Only one team per country.
This tournament is not a cash price one, but no country or players has to pay anything to enter it of course.
And this is single elimination bracket FROM the start. This will be a really hard tournament !

The whole event will be on the main stage, for maximum audience.
This is the most awaited event in terms of medias, and of course, players. Cup, medals and many stuff for the winners but more important, the team will get the title of World Best Nation until the next world team cup !

There's too many good players in the USA to just make a team of 5 of them. The only thing I want is for someone to give Manta, BrewtusBibulus, Esom, or Dino the money to go to France and teach them how awesome Voldo is.
I believe Esom beat several french players already at the NVGA tournament.

Somethin Unique (Kilik)
RTD (Hilde)
KDZ (Cass)
Manta (Voldo)
Thuggish Pond (Amy)

That team would be extremely well rounded and powerful, I don't think anyone can stop them AS A TEAM because they will all be good for 2 wins.

^^^^^^This, although there are alot of good voldo players.

Honestly, boiling his game down to 3A, you don't really understand the game.

Well, I can no longer find the video, but his use of 3A is what stood out the most. I know he did other things as well, but I remember A LOT of 3A's. I guess he was just taking advantage of Kayane not realizing that it's -16 or something. That and it sort of tracks, probably.

Team Jizz in my Pantz

Dinoz (Voldo)
AlphaMale (Voldo)
Esom (Voldo)
Manta (Voldo)
JTO (Cass)

Join us or DIE!!

Here are the rules for the World Team Cup.

Do not hesitate to ask if you have any question...

Tournament:
Soulcalibur IV World Team Cup 5vs5

Dates and Hours:

Saturday 6th march – 11 am to 1 pm
direct elimination ‘til « Best 8 »:
- 1 winning encounter

1 pm to 4 pm
"Best 8" on main stage:
- 1 winning encounter ‘til the end of the tournament

Specific rules of team tournament

- only for national selections. One team by country registered.
- 5 players minimum by team, 8 players maximum. Only 5 players take part to an encounter
- Before each encounter, the team selector has to announce to the referee the passing order of its players, and the 5 incumbents among his team which can hold 8 players maximum. So there can be 3 players that don’t play. The passing order and the selection of the 5 incumbents can change before each encounter but not during the encounter.
- Only the referee knows the passing order and the 5 incumbents of each team before the encounter. Those elements must remain secret for the opponent team; it will discover them during the encounter.
- An encounter is playing on a relay/survival mode: the 1st player of team A faces the 1st player of team B in one winning match (1st to 3 winning rounds). If he wins, he’ll face the second player of the opponent team, and keep playing ‘til he loses. If he loses, then the second player of his team takes his place. The 1st team which eliminates the 5 players of the opponent team wins the encounter
- 2 same characters in a team are not allowed. The characters are chosen before the beginning of the tournament and can’t be changed during the tournament.

General rules for the soulcablibur IV tournaments:

- buttons configurations allowed.
- Pad or Stick allowed, adaptators allowed.
- Unique character announced at the registration table.
- Star Wars characters forbidden.
- Algol forbidden.
- Bonus characters forbidden.
- Customs characters forbidden
- random stage select
- Star Wars stages forbidden.
- Side choice by chance

So you can change between you matches, maybe for tactical reasons or whatever..

So lets say in round 1 you got Player 1,2,3,4 and 5 against Belgium, and in Round 2 against the US you exchange player 2 gainst Player 7, because Player 7 is a Amy-Killer or Hilde Killer....

So you can adjust your team to the opponents!

No, you must make the difference what we call "an encounter" which is a battle between 2 teams, and a match between 2 players of those 2 teams...

You can change the team order before a new encounter of a new national team. But, once the global encounter has begun, you cannot change anymore between a match...

For instance :

Your have a precise order for your quarter final, which is 1,2,3,4,5, ok ?

Then, during the quarter final, you cannot change anything. You have to follow that order, whatever the order of the other team is. Of course, the other team cannot change either... That is the reason why there is strategie in your order select...

It is like in KING OF FIGHTERS, when you have order select before the match.

ABout the 8 players issue, this is simple :

In soccer for example, you have more than 11 players in the team, BUT only 11 play, right ? same thing in basketball.

To sum-up, you have a total of 8 players in the team. But, only 5 play at each new encounter with another team. So, 3 will not play, but of course, like in sport, you can change that before a new step in the tournament.

That allows you strategie because the opposing team will not know before the encounter starts who will be your TOP 5 playing.

So, 8 players, 5 must plays at each encounter (battle with a new team). But, you can change before this battle, the 5 players who will play and their order.

Is that ok for you ?

Well, I can no longer find the video, but his use of 3A is what stood out the most. I know he did other things as well, but I remember A LOT of 3A's. I guess he was just taking advantage of Kayane not realizing that it's -16 or something. That and it sort of tracks, probably.

OH! I didn't know you watched his videos. You must have a complete knowledge of his skills, then. Forget his getting 7th at EVO. Forget his daily training partners are two of the best players in the world. Forget he has reaction times to make fighter pilots blush. Forget he, unlike other US Voldos (besides myself), can beat French players.

Seriously, stop.

OH! I didn't know you watched his videos. You must have a complete knowledge of his skills, then. Forget his getting 7th at EVO. Forget his daily training partners are two of the best players in the world. Forget he has reaction times to make fighter pilots blush. Forget he, unlike other US Voldos (besides myself), can beat French players.

Seriously, stop.

Christ, I said that I've only seen the one video. There's no need to overreact. It's not like I know EVERYTHING about every player, and i've never made that claim. I didn't even know he got 7th at EVO until now.

EDIT: So I got curious, and I decided to go to youtube and try to find some of Alphamale's other EVO matches. I found a bunch, and I have to say that his Voldo is very impressive. You're right, he is one of the best Voldo's out there right now. Maybe even THE best.

Back