World Game Cup 2012 SCV Schedule

In a few hours of me writing this, World Game Cup will commence live from Cannes, France where players from around the world will compete in various fighting games, along with players from across Europe and some from Japan who will be competing in Soulcalibur V.

Two days ago, the stream schedule for all of the events was posted. The entire schedule of events can be found here. After the break, you can find the schedule of events that pertains to Soulcalibur V along with times and an embed of the main English stream.

[stream=embed]159[/stream]

Friday, February 17th, 2012:
Soulcalibur V – Top 4 3vs3
Time: 6PM – 8PM Paris

5PM - 7PM London | 12PM – 2PM Eastern | 11AM – 1PM Central | 10AM – 12PM Mountain | 9AM – 11AM Pacific | 2AM – 4AM Sat Japan | 1AM – 3AM Sat Singapore
French Stream | English Stream

Saturday, February 18th, 2012:
Soulcalibur V – Top 8 Singles
Time: 5PM – 8PM Paris

4PM - 7PM London | 11AM – 2PM Eastern | 10AM – 1PM Central | 9AM – 12PM Mountain | 8AM – 11AM Pacific | 1AM – 4AM Sun Japan | 12AM – 3AM Sun Singapore
French Stream | English Stream

Sunday, February 19th, 2012:
Soulcalibur V – World Team Cup 5vs5
Time: 1PM – 5PM Paris

12PM - 4PM London| 7AM – 11AM Eastern | 6AM – 10AM Central | 5AM – 9AM Mountain | 4AM – 8AM Pacific | 9PM – 1AM Mon Japan | 8PM – 12AM Mon Singapore
Ring Stream

wgc2012poster.jpg

Hahaha, Hamburg trio. Never knew about that. Anyways good games to the Hamburgians and the French! Keev is amazing, btw on offense and defense.

Keev, Kayane, Alioune (?) took it. My goodness, Keev is so solid. Team Germany ft. Hermione took second (Not sure of any of their actual names ^^)

Keev, Kayane, Alioune (?) took it. My goodness, Keev is so solid. Team Germany ft. Hermione took second (Not sure of any of their actual names ^^)

Their names are Kerrigan (not Hermione), daGOTTh and JAG.
Congrats to both teams! Losing against Keev in finals is nothing to be ashamed of. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philmckrackon
Back