Would your opinion of the series change if they took it into M-rated territory?

I wouldnt mind a more aggressive style towards the fighting but the blood eh...I dont like it :< I like my characters to look nice and pretty :)

It would throw off the vibe of SC for sure.

Though I do think there's room in the market for a weapon-based FG in the vein of Mortal Kombat. Especially if it's done with an eye for realism.

Because really, I would prefer blood to gallons of tomato soup flying everywhere.

It would throw off the vibe of SC for sure.

Though I do think there's room in the market for a weapon-based FG in the vein of Mortal Kombat. Especially if it's done with an eye for realism.

Because really, I would prefer blood to gallons of tomato soup flying everywhere.
They released a Deadliest Warrior game for XBLA. There's tons of blood and executions...but I haven't heard many good things about it

^That game was so bad my friends bought it just to laugh at it. It is a pretty funny game, do NOT take it seriously.

About the Blood/Gore thing, SamSho and MK already does things like that, putting it in the SC series is already redundant, since there really no point in it, more or less.

And about Sexual Content and what not, to me the SC games III to V to be more precise is already M-Rated (or probably even AO more precisely) to me since that can be done by hex editing or mods/hacks so that most people would be oogling to the ladies "birthday suits", lol.

Why bother adding blood in the first place? The more realism you give people, the more they want, to the point where we've got mutilation, dis-figuration and Astaroth winning almost all the fights in mere seconds.

Back