WS B+K Thread

Just got an untested idea but Pyrrha Omega likes to do verticals when your grounded, perhaps you could look for it and execute WS B+K from ground instead of just blocking.

Using WS B+k on wake-up every once in a while is a good idea against everyone. Keeps the opponent honest with their oki.

Using WS B+k on wake-up every once in a while is a good idea against everyone. Keeps the opponent honest with their oki.

Especially on oki near the wall. If they're on the ground near the wall do that move and cancel, they'll get up and if you can feel they're antsy enough they will most likely eat that RO A,K right into the wall for massive damage. I was using that shit yesterday against some folks and after a while they would simply freeze when I did the cancel allowing me to loop into other shit or cancel RO for a throw a la Hotnikkelz.

or cancel RO for a throw a la Hotnikkelz.

...AND mix that with a twitch duck into iWS B+K...again hahaha. The reason this works is the twitch makes them think that you're hesitant and if they attack, WS B+K can evade their possible counterattack if not it still adds pressure

...AND mix that with a twitch duck into iWS B+K...again hahaha. The reason this works is the twitch makes them think that you're hesitant and if they attack, WS B+K can evade their possible counterattack if not it still adds pressure

Just don't try that on Viola's who throw out 3B as their panic attack. WS B+K does NOT evade that move and it hurts when that move lands now.

120 damage with 25% meter if I read it on three of my characters - just sayin =)
I love being a lovable troll.

120 damage with 25% meter if I read it on three of my characters - just sayin =)
I love being a lovable troll.

So instead of being a boy kissing troll. Why dont you tell us what those 3 charcters are and how you would handle that read. Ur lucky ur so damn handsome!!

HRD

Alpha, Viola and Yoshimitsu:

Alpha: 236 (to retrack) 4B+K BE - though this will never happen in a match, lol.
Viola: N/O 44A BE combo.
Yoshi: CE (Ok I lied - 50% for yoshi, lol)

i don't even understand what you are saying. how are you gonna land any of these moves when ws b+k is safe. unless you just mean CHing during animation, but that's not really reliable or impressive. Maxi can read your read and do 120 damage, so meh

Even though this didn't feel like it made sense,but I'm able to nail WS B+K on Pyhrra's 1AA. I block the first low and WS B+K nails her after the second mid.

Duck the first 2 punches of any of devil jin's AA series of strings*AAB,ABA,AAKK*and then use WR B+K and it will always interrupt him no matter what

Reactions: HRD
Back