Xbox One Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could do it on the 360 as well. The difference is starting something so outrageous from the beginning vs starting well into the console's lifetime. What do you think PS+ is?

PS+ gives you discount sales and lots of free* game DL's.

*Minus a $50 per year fee.

Given that my PS+ sub covers both the PS3 and the Vita, and it's netted me Tekken 6, Broken Destiny, Blaz Blue, SFxTekken (discounted) Final Fantasy Tactics, etc just on the Vita alone, I'd say the return is more than worth the expense.

XBL, you get the privilege of being able to use your system. Oh, and they phase out support of games you've purchased. It's fun watching games I own revert to demos with no way of fixing the issue. For $10 more per year.

But that dude is a different level of stupid...

Is that why your average responses is either some hypocritical nonsense, or "hahaha lolololol hahaha lolol" because you post intelligent things right? I love idiots calling other people idiots. Especially after they make inane nonsensical posts by mashing two key strokes over and over again.. Juez is a clown.

ON TOPIC --- I was thinking that since the next gen games are digital, they could technically still have a renters market like how Netflix works with renting movies. You are only allowed for a small period to have access to the personal ownership. You don't have to go out and physically buy a DVD, and most people never physically rent DVDs either.

Is that why your average responses is either some hypocritical nonsense, or "hahaha lolololol hahaha lolol" because you post intelligent things right? I love idiots calling other people idiots. Especially after they make inane nonsensical posts by mashing two key strokes over and over again.. Juez is a clown.

ON TOPIC --- I was thinking that since the next gen games are digital, they could technically still have a renters market like how Netflix works with renting movies. You are only allowed for a small period to have access to the personal ownership. You don't have to go out and physically buy a DVD, and most people never physically rent DVDs either.

Quote my hypocritical responses where I brag about being an amazing offline player.

they do this now with playstation plus. I can easily see xbox live doing something similar.

PS+ actually does more than what you just said. Not only do they do full game demos, but they also do everything margi said and then some.

so I would hope microsoft does something similar with Live. Because at the moment, comparing the two, Ps+ is a lot better.

Welp, sorry kids. For those of you that wanted to have an actual meaningful exchange of opinions on this topic. But you all will have to learn DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS. It grows tiresome to read that shit and I've given this three days to right it self.

There were some good points made here but I suggest maybe going into chat or PMing those who you think might you might have a valid exchange of ideas. Because obviously we cant have anything nice here. So once again DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS. Also TROLLS GO THE FUCK BACK UNDER YOU GODDAMN BRIDGE AND KILL YOURSELVES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back