Xenogears, just got it!

Raidenwins

[08] Mercenary
A friend of mine noticed it for sale on Square-Enix's website for sale, for $14.99, a few weeks back and I immediately ordered it. SOooo.I just got it today. For those of you who don't know, Xenogears is one of those cult-classics that's very difficult to find nowadays.

I tried playing it... it bored the shit out of me. Xenogears is NOT a "cult-classic"; its popular enough that its not of the "cultish" variety.

I tried playing it... it bored the shit out of me. Xenogears is NOT a "cult-classic"; its popular enough that its not of the "cultish" variety.

Obviously Xenogears needs moah teen love drama a la FFVIII to be interesting. All the characters need to be as boring and poorly developed as FFVIII too.

CrazyYoshimitsu
Wtf are you talking about?

I want a remake of the game, with a complete disc 2. It was really rushed at the end, with short scene and gameplay that look like major event.

if they remake it a 2nd disc will be unnecessary in general

He is talking about disc 2 on PS1. The whole second disc was rushed due to money and time. Thus a lot of things were left out, and this is probably why there are so many of the chair scenes as opposed to the actual events. Many people even speculate that Ramsus was intended to be the last character, but I still think it was supposed to be Dominia.

again using the phrasing you guys like, the 2nd DISC is still unneeded. Now the part of the story that just happened to take place on it can be re-done, but not the 2nd disc

very great first disc and then it goes down hill. still holds a place in my heart but thats gonna be a letdown when you get to the end

Back