Xiba Combo Discussion

Hey guys. I just figured out some new tech. Test it for me plz.

Wall Combos:

REM AK (w!), 3AB, 6B+K = 83 DMG (doesn't work unless wall is slightly to opponent's right)
REM AK (w!), 3AB, 6BK BE = 87 DMG
REM AK (w!), 6B+K, 6BK BE = 101 DMG
REM AK (w!), 6B+K, 66BBB, 3kb = 106 DMG
REM AK (w!), 6B+K, 66BBB, CE = 116 DMG

Tech Traps:

66BBB
  • 44K BE, REM B, 6K = 72 DMG
  • 44K BE, REM B, 2A+B = 76 DMG
  • 44K BE, REM B, 33AA BE = 87 DMG
  • 44K BE, 6BK BE = 103 DMG
- Seems to catch tech in all directions.
- Doesn't work if opponent's back is to a wall. (Xiba jumps over them with the 44k BE)
- 6BK BE doesn't seem to land after 44K BE on smaller characters.

there are no traps after 66bbb, though I just realized that 33bbb or 99bbb does more deamage than 66bbb, and that hiting the opponent in the air afterwards with 8_9k does more deamage if the kick goes clean hit wich is kinda often and you recover faster than 3kB, letting you do mix ups maybe a grab or 2k or if you're sure the opponent will duck to block this, well our friend 3bkk is there, also 8_9K doesn't have trouble landing when you end near to a wall where 3kB totally misses, plus, 8_9k RO when you're near to a small wall, the only detail is that the kick wont land if you land the 33_bbb from maximum distance, still pretty good though

I'm really not sure if anyone knows this, but if you do 22B at tipppy-tip range and then 7K (I'm not sure if other directions work or whatever), they'll flip back over you allowing you to do 6K or your CE sometimes. It's more for "Woah, that was cool." 'cause I'm quite certain you don't get more damage off.

I'm really not sure if anyone knows this, but if you do 22B at tipppy-tip range and then 7K (I'm not sure if other directions work or whatever), they'll flip back over you allowing you to do 6K or your CE sometimes. It's more for "Woah, that was cool." 'cause I'm quite certain you don't get more damage off.
Yes, you can also 3kB after 7K for possible front RO.

not really, I tried, there's enough air control to avoid the RO, looks coll but it's useless in my opinion

Not sure if this is known, but:
For after A+BB BE or CH 6A BE,
663AA is a tech trap front/left/right and hits OTG. Can be BE'd for additional OTG damage.
4B+K is a tech trap front/backwards for infinity damage.

EDIT: 663AA tech traps backwards after A+BB BE (but not CH 6A BE) also if you run far enough forward.

Anybody know about this combo? Counter hit 6BK into WR B? Does the same damage as 2A+B (54 DMG) and if they tech you get 63. Good for spacing too

88_22 B, G, 4B have fun mastering it, then try to do 3bkk for tech trap anywhere but the right, for the right use 3kB, if they doesnt tech, do 2a+b, it's the strongest combo with 22_88B, +100 deamage, dont remember very well, make sure they are face down when hit by 4B!

88_22 B, G, 4B have fun mastering it, then try to do 3bkk for tech trap anywhere but the right, for the right use 3kB, if they doesnt tech, do 2a+b, it's the strongest combo with 22_88B, +100 deamage, dont remember very well, make sure they are face down when hit by 4B!
Wow that's a weird combo lol. Is there a way to tell if it is going to be the one where they go far back or where their head faces down?

An alternative option is to use 22B as a tech trap after itself (lol infinite) and Rem B as a dead trap option.
Anybody know about this combo? Counter hit 6BK into WR B? Does the same damage as 2A+B (54 DMG) and if they tech you get 63. Good for spacing too
A+BB after the CH channeling kicks. Usually one hit will whiff but it still does as much as 2A+B in that case and does more when all three hits connect. It also builds good meter and opens up the delayed K followup as an oki either as a move to get blocked for guard damage and reverse mix up options or as a CH tool against people who try to wake up attacking (read: Siegfried players). A+BB also builds good meter.

An alternative option is to use 22B as a tech trap after itself (lol infinite) and Rem B as a dead trap option.
A+BB after the CH channeling kicks. Usually one hit will whiff but it still does as much as 2A+B in that case and does more when all three hits connect. It also builds good meter and opens up the delayed K followup as an oki either as a move to get blocked for guard damage and reverse mix up options or as a CH tool against people who try to wake up attacking (read: Siegfried players). A+BB also builds good meter.
Yeah that's a good combo as well. The only reason I don't use that every time is because some characters can left ukemi if you do 6BK close enough (like Pat and Rugi)

I just noticed this while training against Pyrrha. If you delay WR B you can get a launcher if they right or back tech.

Apparently if you step Siegfried's AA(B) and 2(A+B) you can combo 22B into 3BKK as long as you aren't as close to him as possible lol.

EDIT: Stepping to the right is more consistent and it whiffs sometimes at tip range of the AA

I have found that rem B, rem B, 33AA(BE) works. It's nice damage and I'm not sure but I think you can still 2A+B at the end.

Back