Xiba Non-Gameplay Discussion Thread

I am a kilik fan I hope Xiba will be more faster than Kilik was in SCIV. He has that ugly ass Justin Bieber look to him but it'll pay off. Xiba and Lexia gone hit it off sooner or later.....

What if they're brother and sister tho?? Kilik is Xiba's father after all....

I thought he was....It said so on the soul wiki...huh, maybe I should just wait till the game comes out instead of believing random stuff I find on the web ^.^'
In the wiki it may have said he resembles Kilik. I would wait for the game to come out too.

Okay, I'm skeptical as far as Xiba's storyline is concerned. Whether he's Kilik and Xianghua's kid remains to be known until we actually play the story mode and find out.

KILIK IS NOT GAY!!!! I've been using him since SC1 and he's always been a badass in my fanboy-blinded eyes.

I'm guessing that Xiba is probably Seung-Mina's kid or something. His attitude reminds me of Yun-seong so he might be his son, though I'm hoping that he just grew up imitating "Uncle Yun" and it actually Hwang's kid.

KILIK IS NOT GAY!!!! I've been using him since SC1 and he's always been a badass in my fanboy-blinded eyes.

I'm guessing that Xiba is probably Seung-Mina's kid or something. His attitude reminds me of Yun-seong so he might be his son, though I'm hoping that he just grew up imitating "Uncle Yun" and it actually Hwang's kid.

NO....Xiba is kilik's son

Back