Yet another SCV CAS thread. Neclord X

Nice, after I finish AC Revelations, one of my inspirations for CaS will be Samurai Shodown...and tons of SNK games.
For SC IV I made a list, and just tried doing and seeing wich one I could do best... for 50 characters I had a list with +300 characters from various franchises, games, and movies XD

Kasim Razil, the Lion of the Desert. I forgot to take screenshots of this one but it should be on the first batch. Today I made some changes (made him a little older) and this time I remembered the screenshots

amy2.jpg

amy3.jpg

And my vision of Amy, with Lexia style because...well, I don't know a shit about how to use Raphael, at least with lexia I can spam :3::B: and do free smashing button XD She should wear laced boots but...it covers to much leg and then the stocks lool weird, with the little boots the overall result is much better. I got the idea for the top from one of Matty82's character

amy4.jpg

amy1.jpg

I like A LOT dat head
Great face,face filter,head equip and beard trick combination

New Cameo. Ivy style works surprisingly good in her.

mina2.jpg

mina1.jpg
Mina!!!
Look surprising close as visual impact! Good job dude,specially on body proportions
little suggestion:
-dat ponytail (cat tail,right?) ruin a lot the feeling imho,i know often is hard find ideal piece,but you considered/try alternative options? First possible experiment come to mind is maybe max size "butterfly horns" (correct traslation?) put together to look like a single bigger one

alternative options? First possible experiment come to mind is maybe max size "butterfly horns" (correct traslation?) put together to look like a single bigger one

I tried only cat tail. racoon tail and other hairs, I didn't thought that Ill have to try that.

-dat ponytail (cat tail,right?) ruin a lot the feeling imho,i know often is hard find ideal piece,but you considered/try alternative options? First possible experiment come to mind is maybe max size "butterfly horns" (correct traslation?) put together to look like a single bigger one

I tried, but I didn't like the results, it doesn't look like hair at all. I also tried devil tail, but it doesn't work either.

I supose I'll leave the cat tail while they don't release some DLC with something useful, thing that I doubt will happen.

1st update in a while. I didn't do too much new characters though. Lately I only made minor changes in old characters (see first post) but yesterday I have an inspiration and decided to make some new while wait for new pieces from ceperus store.

Haseb, Hasim new lackey, the kind of lackey ready to stab his boss in the back to get a promotion.

ogre6.jpg

ogre1.jpg

Master Sin Pan Was walking down the road
Contemplating whatever a man with Sin Pan's infinite power would contemplate
Which is another way of saying, who knows.
When, a Shaolin monk appeared on the road traveling in the opposite direction.

As the monk and the priest crossed paths...
Sin Pan in a practically unfathomable display of generosity
Gave the monk the slightest of nods.
The nod, was not returned.

Now was it the intention of the Shaolin monk to insult Sin Pan?
Or, did he just fail to see the generous social gesture?
The motives of the monk, remain unknown.
What is known, were the consequences.

The next morning Sin Pan appeared at the Shaolin Temple,
And demanded that the temple's head Abbot offer Sin Pan his neck to repay the insult.
The Abbot, at first, tried to console Sin Pan, only to find, Sin Pan was inconsolable.

So began, the massacre of the Shaolin Temple,
And all sixty of the monks inside,
At the fists of the White Lotus.
And so began, the legend of Sin Pan's Five-Point Palm
Exploding Heart Technique. XDDDDDD

ogre2.jpg

ogre3.jpg

Ogre, because...well, I use Astarogh a lot but only have 1 cas and 1 pj3 costume, and I need more. I have 2 lolis with axes but theyre fucking useless singe grab range is shit.

ogre4.jpg

ogre5.jpg

Love seeing your works, you have some wonderfull ideas

Thanks, most time I have the feel I really have good ideas but fail in the excution. Is not that I don't get satisfy with the results, is just when I see my own characters think..."well, they look cool, I'm satisfied, but they are someway half assed, they are not WOW""

ALL MY CHARACTERS, LOST, FOREVER ;_;

Now I have to start from scratch, worse thing is not the lost char, worst thing is I have to unlock all the pieces and stickers again

Im sorry to hear that. However thanks for necroing your thread :D

You have a lot of cool CaS; you're also a fellow Suikoden fan which is rare ;p

Well, I supose is the chance to start from scratch with new characters, but I supose I'll use DLC items as main content since I dont think Ill have things unlocked any time soon.

"First" characters of the new generation. Now are a bit cliché, but...cliché works :3

Pierro (I was playing LOL this summer so I ripped o it inspired me :D

bmuDP.jpg

WVc52.jpg

uLUKK.jpg

Sir Valiant (Generic undead knight, but I bought skeleton to "compensate" lack of items and I had to try it)

tC15n.jpg

xpegZ.jpg

Asura (new version)

6t6hz.jpg

u3NaA.jpg

I decided to play again a little, at least until regain some level (I'm getting my ass kicked by newbies ;_;) and may be to unlock all pieces again.

I started to make some characters, I don't have much item, and I'm pretty unisnpired, but they get the job done.

Ogre, is...an ogre, a cyclops in fact, just wanted to try the eye apple trick on other creatures

Post-crash23_zpsd51ef618.jpg
Post-crash24_zpsf1a63565.jpg

Lenia, first I thought on gringing back my old gladiator, but I didn't have the trident or the sphere, so I decided to make an african warrior

Post-crash25_zpsaac40253.jpg

Post-crash26_zpscffde24e.jpg

Sylvia, captain of the princess guard. Has to take care of her asshole troublemaker childhoodfriend and princess

Post-crash28_zps229ac31f.jpg

Post-crash27_zpsaf580b85.jpg

Post-crash29_zpseed4be3c.jpg

Post-crash210_zpsff0664ea.jpg

And here is the princess in question, Janna, one of those girls who tries to solve some country problem that they were told NOT to get close to, disguissed as a boy ( even if everyone could tell at first sight she is not a boy). She keeps the money bag at sight to be sure she bring troubles with rufians to the party.
Post-crash219_zps4f5d35a0.jpg

Post-crash218_zpsc8dbd558.jpg

Oinkbane the deadly, wereboar assassin, based on a 4chan joke. Hist tactics are TOO SUBTLE FOR YOU.

SNEAK ATTACK!
Post-crash216_zpsf4467b44.jpg

Post-crash217_zps2292dd45.jpg

Goblin scout, random enemy in the forest. Is just recycled another character but I like him lot more now.

Post-crash215_zps87ca8e95.jpg

Post-crash213_zps20dd27ef.jpg

Continuing with the high fantasy generic creatures, here is the Orc

postchrash31_zpsddbbf697.jpg

postchrash32_zpsa33a4e7d.jpg

Here another reverse trap, this time japanese style, Kojiroh, 50% assassin 50% samurai 100% badass 120% bad end bait

postchrash34_zps2c85c268.jpg

postchrash33_zps9e77c3b6.jpg

And this is just my old Lexia p3 transformed into a character, I called her Mycena just for giving her a name. I supose we could consider her an NPC, she doesn't have a background or relationships with other characters, she's just there.

postchrash35_zps3351b4f7.jpg

postchrash36_zps9adb3730.jpg

Back