Yoshimitsu in Broken Destiny

lolo

[11] Champion
Hi heres a new video, containing combos, tech traps and other stuff, check it out and leave ur comments.

LOL!

I bust out laughing everytime I see how high CH 3B+K:B launches now. I see also that Doorknocker has a few more setups as well. This, along with his returned CF power is all I needed to see. Yoshimitsu is back to reclaim his place, I love it!!!
smokin.gif
la.gif

Great video Lolo...excepto el huelestaca Mitsu al final. Ese cabron siempre lo arruina todo, LOL!!!
piss2.gif

Nice Vid Lolo. Luved the counter to amys 3BA and Cervys IGDR. A+K is Back Baby!!!

Nice vid. Glad to see you worked in some of the stuff we discussed earlier. I've been busy with real life, so I haven't had anytime to work on my own vid. =)

Nice vid. Glad to see you worked in some of the stuff we discussed earlier. I've been busy with real life, so I haven't had anytime to work on my own vid. =)

Yeah :)... I didn´t did any Tekken moves, that´s for u whenever u have free time.

nice vid. Kinda tells me how much i fail not bieng able to do JF 4AAAA iMCF and even screwing up earslicer -_-

on console :(

Hehehe, actually I do. And I got used to psp slim d-pad and buttons, but I still suffer the lack L2 and R2

HOLD THE FUCK UP! How the hell are you doin iMCF so easy on a psp??? Fuckin shit man! Really. You truly are the Yoshi Master.

HOLD THE FUCK UP! How the hell are you doin iMCF so easy on a psp??? Fuckin shit man! Really. You truly are the Yoshi Master.

Hes got a special trick. I cant say what it is, but its deffinatly not normal, And yes he is a Yoshi Master.

I have learned now that I must either play with stick or play with my thumbs when playing yoshi. I play "claw style" when I play pad. It's just much eiser for me to play. I guess I will stick to stick since I'm so used to playing claw style.

Back