You want DLC characters?

You want DLC characters?

• Yes

Votes: 287 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 22 7.1%

• Total voters
Cassandra and Mina, talim and zasalamel were very annoying
also i'd like to see Altaïr from the AC series :)

I don't want to hear Raph scream, "Amyyyyyyyyy!" and I'm sort of getting tired of hearing Nightmare shout, "Soul Edgeeee!"
I want to hear "Wiiiinnnnndddd!"
:sc2tal2: I miss that weapon style so much :'(
*I miss Zas too. T_T
*Yun can go jump off a cliff.
Oh like she to but never used her, but she was charismatic and so was Zas

Your worst enemy!
I don't want to hear Raph scream, "Amyyyyyyyyy!" and I'm sort of getting tired of hearing Nightmare shout, "Soul Edgeeee!"
I want to hear "Wiiiinnnnndddd!"
:sc2tal2: I miss that weapon style so much :'(
*I miss Zas too. T_T
*Yun can go jump off a cliff.
Exactly the same. Amy's not very different from Raph at all, and I could deal with soul edge better if Talim was back in >_<

I would be willing to believe a reskinned Raph would be Amy especially since Raph now has a few of Amy's moves.

More than anything else I would pay to play Talim in SC5. I miss her enough that I still play sc4 sometimes with friends just to play her.

But yes, I would happily pay $10 per character, I would shell out $100 for my baby Talim though. I keep playing 5 and switching from character to character, I never feel satisfied playing any of them till I play Talim in another game. I mained her in 2, 3, and 4, total time spent gaming with her was around 2000 hours, so to me she is very much a part of Soul Calibur. I know I seem like a ridiculous fan boy, and I admit I am one!

I would be willing to believe a reskinned Raph would be Amy especially since Raph now has a few of Amy's moves.

More than anything else I would pay to play Talim in SC5. I miss her enough that I still play sc4 sometimes with friends just to play her.

But yes, I would happily pay $10 per character, I would shell out $100 for my baby Talim though. I keep playing 5 and switching from character to character, I never feel satisfied playing any of them till I play Talim in another game. I mained her in 2, 3, and 4, total time spent gaming with her was around 2000 hours, so to me she is very much a part of Soul Calibur. I know I seem like a ridiculous fan boy, and I admit I am one!
Yes ;A; I feel the same way bro

I'm conflicted on this. On one hand, it'd be pretty cool to have Zas and Yun back, and to see what they would do with Bangoo. On the other hand, if it means I'd have to put up with Talim again, I'd rather have no DLC characters at all.

I'm conflicted on this. On one hand, it'd be pretty cool to have Zas and Yun back, and to see what they would do with Bangoo. On the other hand, if it means I'd have to put up with Talim again, I'd rather have no DLC characters at all.

Fact.

What I think it funny about Talim was her crap stances were just Step G with less options out of it. Lol

What I think it funny about Talim was her crap stances were just Step G with less options out of it. Lol

Actually her stances gave her a lot of good approaches and ways to stay ontop of espcially downed opponents. I loved her stances! Of course yes, they are predictable and very punishable, but in the right situation they can be the best way for her to close into her opponet, also they could be ended with A for a low, A+B for a spinny potentially attack countering attack, a B for a lunge, there was also K which would make ya fall into them, and A+K that had its own uses.

Not only that, but if you timed it right you could cancel a wind sault with G then keep wind saulting through the air, I pulled this off once or twice in practice but not often.

[sarcasm] Well its not as if there's going to be some modifications to existing characters so they fit in well with the rest of the roster of SCV [/sarcasm]

She's easily interrupted with alot of her moves but in my opinion, her stances were very vital in battle. That's why she had long combos. For ex, I can do 4B+K A, WR 6BB, 2A+B, and then this can instantly transfers into her 6B+K A+B. Even if the opponent blocks all of it, that's a moderate amount of dmg done to their gauge.

Her stances are useful for spacing or closing the distance and this is good since her elbow blades have such a small range. But again, 6B+K can be easily interrupted so it has its downfalls and I reserve it when my opponent is stun or something. As for Wind Charmer (2_8 B+K), it's handy in the fact that she can side step when I finish my combo. That way, I have a good chance of evading my opponent and then I can just continue another combo.

Something to note about her is that most of her moves are linked into her stances. You can move from one into the next very easily and it's critical to her longer combos. And that's all I can remember since I haven't touched SCIV in awhile.

(>^_^)
*Did I mention that she's super fun to play with?

She's easily interrupted with alot of her moves but in my opinion, her stances were very vital in battle. That's why she had long combos. For ex, I can do 4B+K A, WR 6BB, 2A+B, and then this can instantly transfers into her 6B+K A+B. Even if the opponent blocks all of it, that's a moderate amount of dmg done to their gauge.

Her stances are useful for spacing or closing the distance and this is good since her elbow blades have such a small range. But again, 6B+K can be easily interrupted so it has its downfalls and I reserve it when my opponent is stun or something. As for Wind Charmer (2_8 B+K), it's handy in the fact that she can side step when I finish my combo. That way, I have a good chance of evading my opponent and then I can just continue another combo.

Something to note about her is that most of her moves are linked into her stances. You can move from one into the next very easily and it's critical to her longer combos. And that's all I can remember since I haven't touched SCIV in awhile.

(>^_^)
*Did I mention that she's super fun to play with?
I was too young to be a competitive/ a little more serious player back in my SC2 days, but Talim was my favorite to use because it was just so fun :D

as much i'd love to have talim and some of the others back, i'm not too fond of DLC characters. especially paid DLC characters. granted i'll buy her the instant when/if she come out, but doesn't mean i like spending my hard-earned moneys for her.

well i hope they release character no matter who talim was rly fun to play in my opinion just hate her story :D.
Lets hope

Back