Your favorite Sophie players

Sophie's a pretty boring character with very few good moves, the most boring character to watch in the game. Was slightly more interesting in sc3. Players who you think are good might just look good in videos, but in actuality might be trying to do too much. I say this as a Sophie player. Better if you play them before calling them good, unless they're La Sophi or....me. I'm still all about sc3, I like it more overall than sc4, and La Sophi's sc3 Sophitia is my favorite Sophie. Haven't played him but he can compete with Omega so that confirms his skill.
3 perfects on a skilled player (Judas beat Dreamkiller ft5 or ft10 in sc3)? I've NEVER done that.

I Think in the same way as Endnow i live in colombia were you can't find any good players of SC4 the videos are the only Way to see good palyers and i see ramon as a real good player of Sophitia his games are realy funny. he inspire me in a way to play Sophitia i'm a realy bad player :( and i search ways to improve my level.

I agree Swordlord, Sophie is very boring and easy to play, too bad she's my best character and I can't switch mains no matter how hard I try. Also it's a good thing I never get bored of TASBx2.

My favorite Sophie player is probably Ramon as my playstyle used to be very similar to his back when I hadn't plateau'd yet from lack of offline comp. I play quite a bit different now though, less B+K, more revolved around TASBx2, etc.

that move isn't that good offline. If you just throw it out normally it's not going to hit. I just do that move as a setup for b+K and A+B or as punishment, but offline it's easier to step and very easy to see coming. When I've played you online you've done stuff that wouldn't be that good offline, but the very last match I played you, X vs. your Sophie, you impressed me :). We gotta play that matchup some more.

that move isn't that good offline. If you just throw it out normally it's not going to hit. I just do that move as a setup for b+K and A+B or as punishment, but offline it's easier to step and very easy to see coming. When I've played you online you've done stuff that wouldn't be that good offline, but the very last match I played you, X vs. your Sophie, you impressed me :). We gotta play that matchup some more.

That depends on your reaction time and your execution ability...

If both of them are really good you're looking at a really fast 65-120 damage whiff punisher. You can also punish unsafe moves with it for 65-80 damage.

I'm not even good with Sophitia and I can usually punish Mitsu's 3B with TAS B offline. You just can't whore the move out randomly, like you said.

Anyway I like Ramon's Sophie and Matt-JF's Sophie. Signia is getting better too. I'd imagine he'd be on the same level or higher if he got to play offline as much as Ramon does.

Vints >>>> other Sophies.

Absolutely no bias.

Moneymuffinssssssss.

Actually, it's not that anymore. I forget now :X

This weekend the Americans will finally feel my presence again, after not seeing me since SC3, and will wish they never forgot who I am!

A fellow Canadian player named TidalLeaf is one of the most impressive Sophi (and Cass) players I've played. It's too bad he doesn't travel to offline tournaments or else he'd really make a name for himself.

I actually disagree, Sophie is not an easy or boring character to play.

I find playing Sophie extremely exciting. It's watching Sophie play that usually puts me to sleep...

And that's where Ramon gets my vote, to date he's the only Sophie player I can stand watching videos of (if I didn't need to work on my game I wouldn't watch mine either).

Back