Your Main

SE - never played

SC1 - almost didn't play

SC2 - Ivy, was my first SC game and I bought it because of Ivy's art on the game case. Was charmed by her weapon and outfit. Then I liked her part in the opening cinematic, unusual moveset and character.

SC3 - Ivy, though didn't like her outfit anymore. However, was fascinated by her story and her appearance in the intro. SC3 uncovered a lot to me plot-wise. Now I understood what the franchise was about without knowing English (I was a kid).

SC4 - Ivy, although her outfit was too much, but at least purple this time (my favorite color). Loved her Critical Finish. Appearance she made in the intro was also nice. Liked the way Amy looked, but she was too quick for me to play and had a weird personality. Also liked Tira, both personality switch and the looks, but was put off by her voice and Critical Finish. Didn't play SC4 much, couldn't enjoy it because of how slowly character moved around.

SC5 - Ivy, her outfit was at last perfect. The opening was disappointing. The first game when I started to play competitively (I grew up), the movement speed felt right. Second-mained Tira, her high-pitched voice was gone, CE seemed appealing, part in the story was awesome, as well as in the cutscenes. Third-mained Viola, who almost remained Amy's looks and her CE reminded that of Ivy's from SC4. Amy's strange personality was no longer present and there was a lot of purple in the outfit and even her weapon. For some reason really enjoyed playing Elysium.

SCLS - Ivy, but here I found out how much fun to play was Amy and Cassandra. Sophitia and Seong-Mina were nice too.

SC6 - Ivy, no matter what they do to her. I hope Tira is back. If they give Amy, it'll be great, but Viola will do too. I might enjoy playing Sophitia and Cassandra if she makes it without butt-centered CE.

SE- didn't play
SC1- didn't play
SC2-Nightmare, Necrid, Cassandra, Astaroth
SC3-Siegfried, Nightmare, Hwang, Kilik, Hualin (mage staff weapon style), Iron Sword weapon style CAS, Cassandra, Astaroth, Rapier weapon style CAS, Zasalemel
SC4- Siegfried, Nightmare, Cassandra, Kilik, Astaroth, ZAS
SC5-Siegfried, Nightmare, Raphael, Xiba, Pat, Astaroth

SC6- I plan on continuing with Sieg, Nightmare, Astaroth, Raphael, Cassandra, Kilik, and ZAS.

Basically I've always favored long range characters, and characters who have simple execution requirements

Cassandra if she makes it without butt-centered CE.

3f8cf5fce93c48f0ade97c0fab6b99fc2631931d966c2678fbb30d41791215bc.jpg

Soul Blade : main - Siegfried, secondaries - Cervantes, Seong Mi-na
Soul Calibur : main - Kilik, secondaries - Siegfried/Nightmare, Cervantes, Seong Mi-na
Soul Calibur 2 : main - Kilik, secondaries - Siegmare, Raphael, Heihachi, Cervantes, Seong Mi-na
Soul Calibur 3 : main - Kilik, secondaries - Siegfried, Greed, Raphael, Zasalamel, Nightmare, Abyss, Cervantes, Seong Mi-na
Soul Calibur 4 : main - Kilik, secondaries - Siegfried, Raphael, Zasalamel, Nightmare, Cervantes, Seong Mi-na
Soul Calibur 5 : main - Devil Jin CaS, secondaries - Siegfried, Xiba, Raphael, Nightmare, Cervantes
Soul Calibur 6 : main - Kilik+possessed(YAAS!), secondaries - Siegfried (if he's in), Raphael (if he's in), Zasalamel (if he's in), Nightmare, Cervantes (if he's in), Groh (I already like him, I'm gonna use him a lot), Seong Mi-na (if she's in)

Last edited:
Soul Blade: n/a (never played)

SC: Mina. Liked a lot of chars in this but she was the one for me... felt the most natural to play as her.

SC2: Mina / Yoshi.. with a side of Taki. Mina still feeling natural.. Yoshi as an alt main for variety.

SC3: n/a (Not really played but I'd guess if I were it would be mina)

SC4: Yoshi. As I never played 3 I missed some of the transition Mina went through and by 4 she was just totally different to me.. alien. Had to take someone else so Yoshi became my main and the Tekken moves on specific timer I thought was cool and just added a great layer to his game..really like his sc4 design too.

SC5: Yoshi. Tried a few but because found everyone super boring because of the small movesets.. felt like couldn't really create a personal stamp/style playing as the rest of the cast.

SC6: if Mina is back.. I'll give her a go. Yoshi too. Like some other ppl want to give some other chars a chance this time around though although I'm usually a loyalist. If the chars feel fuller more interesting/expressive like sc2 (which right now looks promisimg) then I'll definitely be mixing it up (taki and cervy looking forward to seeing their reveals)

SC2 Maxi/Kilik: They were cool
SC4 Maxi/Kilik: They were cool
SC5 Xiba/Yoshimitsu: Xiba is COOL and Yoshi is the most fun character in the game.

SC3: NM
SC4: Mostly Flexed, but mostly Talim, Zas, Taki CAS
SC5 Leixia/Natsu/Mitsu because i am one of the six leixia fans in the entire community (probably). Picked up nats because I prefer Natsu's personality to Taki's. Mitsu CAS , because hitting people with a kendo stick is funny.

SoulCalibur II - Assassin and Yoshimitsu
SoulCalibur III - Li Long and Hwang
SoulCalibur IV - Yoshimitsu
SoulCalibur V - Yoshimitsu and Ezio

Sc1 maxi as well as all The other games he's my main lol. Sc2 I used Raphael a lot but haven't really cared for him after sc2.

SC: Taki with Sieg as a pocket
SCII: Taki with Cass as a pocket
SCIII: Taki with Sieg and Cass as pockets
SCIV: Same as III but adding Hilde as a pocket
SCV: Natsu with Sieg and Hilde as pockets

Can you tell how I really like Ivy?

Back