Your most used move as Voldo

CR :(A):+:(B): - Pretty fun move to use since he can basically leap across most stages and hit the other fighter.

2:B:+:K: - No matter how weak it is in this game, I still use it. It's my favorite attack of his.

A+K 4 A+K which moves into Calisto rush then A+B this gets me out of situations and several of the people i play have trouble reacting to it because they are blinded by voldos awkward movements

Believe me or not, BS 4ka. Its exactly why i registered, i need to find more CH forcing BS uses to get more damage out of it than the said can deal.

edit: i need more use for 33_99BB i love that move and its a good stungame add aswell. Sadly it starts relatively slow, though it should work from a CH BS 3A right? If i find better uses for this move ill start using it alot, great damage.

Up until a few weeks, maybe a month ago, I was definitely whoring out 66B and/or 6:6B and regular front towards BB way, way more than I should have, in spite of how awesome they are. I've been mixing it up a lot more with great success so far, but I'd have to say nowadays 2A+B is probably tied with 66B for my most used move.

:6::B: :B: is a good one for me cause it leads to :2::B::+::K: and then I trip then and then :B:. It usualy always confuses them for a while.

but my favorite move is 236 A+B or even 236 A+G/B+G.

I'm new to playing Voldo, but not new to his info (with the exception of his poorly writen frame data)
2A+B CR B+K - I use this alot already... It's just flashy...
3BB - needs no explanation, it's #1 Voldo move...
Oddly enough I like to use 4A+B_4[A+B] because of its teching property, however I don't know how safe it is on Hit/ Guard...
Voldo is a very good character if you can remember his moveset, this is something you all already know... I wish I could only understand the frame data - Please Fix it...

2A+B is simply better followed up by B or K, B+K is only good if the 2A+B is a CH, otherwise you're very punishable.

What don't ya understand about the frame data? PM me with some questions, maybe I can help ~

-Manta-

What don't ya understand about the frame data? PM me with some questions, maybe I can help ~

Voldo's frame data on here is decent but not complete. Everything that HAS listed numbers is pretty easy to understand but near 25% of his list is only written as "Block" or "Impact" meaning it's without data. Also the formatting makes it harder to understand than it should be.

Is anyone willing to edit the frame data wiki to make it easier to read and more obvious which moves still need to be tested?

44A+B is punishable, I didn't need frame data to know this. Look at the move, and see how long it takes you to input AA afterwards.

Good move IMO, but it's more whiff punishment/style move then anything. Don't throw it out on neutral.

Ruiner

Back