Your Top 5 Rappers of all time

It is so hard becuase there are so many talented guys out there.

1. Public Enemy (I don't care if I am white, those guys kick ass I can listen to Chuck D for a week straight nonstop)
2. Eric B & Rakim (The God MC, come on son!)
3. 2pac (the man is a poet, pure and simple)
4. Bone Thugs N Harmony (The most unique group of rappers I've ever heard of)
5. Ice Cube (In his prime, there wasn't a soul alive that could touch Cube's storytelling)

Honorable mentions: Bid Daddy Kane, Slick Rick, Tech N9ne, MC Lyte, Wu-Tang Clan (yes all of them), Nas, Big Pun, 50 Cent (if you like Hardcore Rap).

Jay Z sucks ass and a overrated sellout.

Reasonable doubt is a vicious album. but there are so many tracks going through his discography that i enjoyed listening to that I can't really pick his best album. I mean the life and times of S.carter... so ghetto.. i hear that randomly come on I'M GETTIN HYPE.. or how many freestyles have i gone in on with my friends to instrumentals like It's hot, or a Million and one questions? you know? fuck! heart of the city! U DON'T KNOW remix with MOP!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST WANT TO CHOP A MOTHA FUCKA! it's to the point where there are so many tracks that I enjoyed that i don't think i could pick a best album. i mean.. I don't know.. Reasonable doubt is a vicious album though.. too many great songs on it for it to be considered fail.

Sxton. good shit with bone.. E.1999 is still one of my favorite albums that I go to.. not only that, but I still say Art of War was ahead of its time.

also on tech n9ne... admittedly.. i don't have many of his tracks but what I do have, I enjoyed, but not enough for me to go out and dig deeper on him you know? he has a great sound don't get me wrong.. he's cool, when he's there i can listen to it, i just don't feel that need to go searchin for his tracks to hear more of him.

search for pictures of fans in line outside his events. i promise it is far more entertaining than actually listening to the music.

kind of like how this guy:

is WAAAY more awesome than anything inside of that nerd convention.

search for pictures of fans in line outside his events. i promise it is far more entertaining than actually listening to the music.

kind of like how this guy:

is WAAAY more awesome than anything inside of that nerd convention.

wait is that millionz in the background?!?! nah couldn't be...

I have Jay-Z #2 of all-time it's tough really putting anyone above the guy.

Most Kings- Build me up break me down build me up again they like hov we need you back so we can kill your ass again. Hov got flow but he's no big or pac but he's close how i'm suppose too when ya'll got me fighting ghost.

ROFL saying 50cent is better than Jay-Z

Back