Z.W.E.I. General Discussion/Q&A

What do you think about 1A after 6A CH? It catches techs to the left and I think to the back. Hits grounded too. Maybe..... try it once a match or so?

"66A+B 11K is really all he had?" Gosh, I never really thought it was even that good. Zwei has better tools and better games to play. It's not even like it's gone. You just don't get the incentive to run gimmicks outside of your oki game. I invite you all to fight me online to sample my own Zwei technology.

Question: what makes EIN not come after a B+K*, except summoning him by other moves before the move is done?

Question: what makes EIN not come after a B+K*, except summoning him by other moves before the move is done?
Guarding an attack soon after you do it will interrupt it. Getting hit interrupts it in any stage.

You can do B+K BE immediately after B+K and you can do a B+K after a short delay after B+K BE and Ein will still come out.

"66A+B 11K is really all he had?" Gosh, I never really thought it was even that good. Zwei has better tools and better games to play. It's not even like it's gone. You just don't get the incentive to run gimmicks outside of your oki game. I invite you all to fight me online to sample my own Zwei technology.
I know he has more but at the level I play at everyone knows everything with zwei:so the slower traps and unblockable setups("Gimmicks") no longer work because of how easy they are to punish. I used 66A+B a lot because of its good speed, that it was decently safe, and did a good amount of damage with an unblockable set up. I think of Zwei as a rush down character and they just made one of his best rushdown moves...Bad. Ive been playing with it and I can still stomp the average joe using 66A+B but if they are are upper decent player they have been easily able to punish it and destroy. Im glad they buffed B+K awhile back because now I use that as one of my pokes. In all honesty since the patch ive been dead relying on just guarding so I can maybe get a slight punish off.IM NOT SAYING ZWEI IS RUINED- Its just a hell of a lot harder now personally. BTW if there was anyone else like me who used 66A+B a lot check out 3AA. Its good since the slight buff to it.

Learning Zwei. Biggest issue I have so far. Never cared for the nerf of step G and back dash G...Since I play NM and Algol. And really it didn't seem so bad generally speaking. But damn does Zwei have such shit movement. Backdashing is completely out of the question with this character. And his step is shit too. It would be perfectly fair for him to have at least backdash G.

Now I understand why Zwei players play aggressively, running away equals to free damage for your opponent.

Z.W.E.I was actually nerfed? thought bros on PSN were just messing with me... what was nerfed exactly?

Z.W.E.I was actually nerfed? thought bros on PSN were just messing with me... what was nerfed exactly?
66 A+B has less advantage on block now. Instead of +15 its either +5 or +6 now with the recent patch update. Not really a big deal just leaves alot of people saying "why the hell would project soul mess with zwei".

Hello everyone,

I read these forums regularly and as far as I'm aware I don't think this has been mentioned but I apologise if it has.

During Ein's charge moves (e.g. 66 (a+b) , 1 (b), 4 (a) ) you can cancel the release by taunting. Now if you cancel the taunt as soon as its possible with G you are then in a position to use Ein again, well.... after Ein disappears off screen. Unfortunately I haven't counted the frames on this nor have I tested it during a match (unfortunately I only have online and I'm not all that good either lol) but it may be one more thing to utilise even if it only confuses someone a few times.

Anyhoo I apologies again if this has been mentioned.

Take care everyone!

Mentioned or not I didn't knew about it so thanks for the find
Sounds like a lots of fun and may be even usefull, need to check that out as soon as I take back my console

hmm guys are there any virtues of zwei's B+G throw? like what sort of setups do u get if hold ein long enough or partially? I dont really understand what the goal is for delaying this throw.

Belial....i have a question for you.

Theres some extrange thing in practice mode with this combo:

6K>CE>B+K>4A+B

Im doing it to maxi in practice, and all go perfect, CE connects after the 6K....but in real battle dont connect, EIN just pass over a grounded maxi......well i went to practice mode again, and put some settings to make maxi stay on ground after the 6K(no ukemi, just stay on ground).....and CE connect allways after the 6K....but i keep failing in real battle...i really dont know what happen......?????

6K CE combo wont work
at Max range
at some angle hits
in most combos (if 6K is not the first hit in combo)
but always work near the wall/edge
otherwise opp can escape by back tech

6K CE combo wont work
at Max range
at some angle hits
in most combos (if 6K is not the first hit in combo)
but always work near the wall/edge
otherwise opp can escape by back tech

i will test it with some friend's help.....in online battle....thanks belial ;)

People, when do you use 4[A+B], if at all, outside of combos? Sometimes I try to use it as a match starter, but it is really easy to see coming and -26 on block is really risky. 60 damage and heavy gauge damage though.

Also, I think Z.W.E.I.'s A+G could use a damage boost, like, from its current 4 to 15-20. Wasting 2 whole bars for 100 damage is just stupid when other chars like aPat can do that meterlessly.

Back