Zass study sessions on PSN/XBOXL

Well, if you say that's the quickest way, I'd love to do some matches with any of you guys. I want a better Zas, and getting destroyed by Felix doesn't seem to help my too much.

Lol King those were fun matches the other day, and trust me, I was not drinking tea lol. Those matches require a ton of concentration. Although, you are right, I did pick up on some of your patterns after a while. 2A after whiffed throw, 2K after blocked 66BB, trying to catch me running in after I block your 4B+K, pimphand/2A to get me out of advantage after BB4. Your Zas has become much more aggressive since we last fought and it took me a while to adjust. You finally picked up on my blocked 6kB -> 3K and blocked 4A -> pimphand pseudo frame-traps >_<.

Anyway, your Asta still wipes the floor with my Rock. I can never get near you without eating 66K and when I try a diving 6B+K, it usually comes up an inch short and then I get squashed by 44B :(. I also need to stop using the same tired setups with him. Def good games though.

Just when this game came out, Me and BentleeT spent countless times going over Asta VS Rock...and his rock is that scary. So I am quite seasoned in that match-up...However, trust me Rock can beat Astaroth. And the fights are just as epic, However my Astaroth isn't easily readable...compared to my Zass vs Zass. I know how to hide my intentions a lot better with the Giant.

But like I said after the discconnect...I was running away because of mental exhaustion...despite me being a head. lol.

Had a mirror match today with Qshimitsu.

And I realized that I probably never want to do that online again. Especially since Freaky-Stylez/Qshimitsu...can warble my throws and plays Zass around 80% to my 60% online...buffers faster, and reads me like 3 moves a head.
Man I really wonder how people get comfortable enough to go for Gis online.

I would like to commend you for out stepping me, and outreading me, and basically outplaying me interms of mindgames. 10 to 1 was the final score...and by no means were the rounds complete blow outs, most of them where 3 to 2...I would start out ahead, and dude would fight his way back...completely. Sometimes he had me so mentaly beat that he would start to play around, probably drinking some tea in the process.

For the most part if you guys want to really learn Zass, you have to do these mirror matches in a first to 10 format. You will learn a lot more and a lot faster. This mirror match requires a lot of mindgames...a ton. The fact that your opponent knows what you're can do, and you know just the same about him adds that much to intensity of the fight. The difference maker comes down to spacing, GIs, and whiff punishing.

Aside from Qshimitsu there is also Poshib, he plays super aggressively...but I would call him out as the second best in terms of the Zass mirror match.

I can almost guarantee you that this has ruined their offline timing.

Man I gotta say I'm impressed by the players who perform so well online. I'll never play as well as I can there. I got some props on my scrubby Zas 2 days ago so I guess I'll make him my 3rd again. 44B4 is really good against those who expect you to B throw them out of the ring. Oh and Zas BT pressure is crazy. I'm late to the party on that but the BT B+K/BT 2K mixup is soooooo good.

Haven't seen any activity in the Zasalamel community, but hopefully we can get some more study sessions going soon? I know midterms are coming up for some people, but I'm really interested in getting back into practice. My PS3's collecting dust.

I used to be on every night. The only people I played more than a few times was Qurishitmisyhishfi and KingAce.

I've not fought a good zas player in a longgg while. If anyone wants to do some mirror zas matches on XBL just send an invite to... FiveMagicz

Omnis Evrae ran outta gold so yeah 3.3. anyways id love to see how another good zas plays..

Qshimitsu im a moron, and somehow I recorded over ALL those Zas vs Zas matches we had last night. I would be in a bad mood, but we can do it again soon. Maybe add a few more Zas players in the mix?

Yeah this is lame. Those were close matches even though you managed to get the last round over on me most of the time. UGH!!!!!

Sometimes I feel like Zas itsnt so shitty.

WHAT!? Those were probably some of the best casuals that could ever be gotten from online. Damn, i dunno if we can follow that. Oh well, it would be nice to get more Zas players in the mix.

If you check the videos thread you can tell I somewhat Know wat Im doing.

I play on live though sadly enough I dont own a PS3 but probly will soon...

I've played Qshimitsu a bit and I've tried to steal his strats (mostly failed), so I'm up for a game.

Edit: he Jied everything I tried, so it was kind of hard.

I would really, really, REALLY love to get some session in with anyone who knows what they're doing. I'm getting more familiar with Zas, but now I need to learn some ways to utilize the moves. I don't really use any move in particular with having a good idea of what it'll do; I end up just using it and trying to wing it from there.

Anyone who'd like to help, message me or hit me up on LIVE.

Sup my main is Zasa big suprise lol but i found this site a while ago and learned so much from it.

I didn't know anything about frames etc until i hit up this site.

Anyways I am ALWAYS looking for good Zas players I think he's a unique character and I am hoping to get some matches with some of yall.

Ill be sending out invites to yall just to see how I stack up against yall seasoned players.

Take it easy!
====== DOUBLE POST AUTO-MERGE ======
gg's to Freaky-Styley thats prolly the best zasa ive ever played. i never really thought of zasa was capable of mix ups i always wished he had some kind of sweep to make mixups a bit easier. but i learned a lot. hope to battl eu again soon man.

Back