Zone of the Enders

krazySyko

[09] Warrior
There's gotta be more people here who like this series. Anyone up for some discussion of the first two games? Or hopes/ideas for the third?

Here's hoping that it has a good, balanced online vs. mode. Or maybe Ken will finally not be a useless pilot if she comes around again!

Don't get why people want a sequel. o_0 A remake i don't mind; however, a sequel is kinda pushing it. Clearly the second game was the last game. They may do like a whole "new generation" kinda thing; however, it may get the same reception as the anime did. >_<

maybe people just want more cause the last game was too short lol. Don't get me wrong, it's a truly great game but I do think it is just too short, even for an action game. How long does it take to beat ZOE2? maybe 4 hours on your first play?

IF that, that shizz is short.

I would love a remake, but i would prefer a sequel. But i want the sequel if they like provide ZOE2 in some other fashion as well. I want both at the same time for some reason, it's in my brain

Yeah, the games definitely needed to be longer. Although it does make speed running a possibility, and it's quite fun (until you get to Lloyd's lab on hard, I forget if I was regular or damaged Jehuty).

I only played The 2nd Runner, but I loved it.
Also, I remember when my friend and I would constantly beat each other's high scores.
Ahhh, memories. xD

Back