Japanese offical artbook & guide .. Cassandra, Korean, Setsuka, side story

The question is how much of it is canon and/or how much of it PS decided to throw away. There's some speculation that after Daishi left, whoever runs the show over at PS/Bamco in regards to the story IP, that maybe some of the original intended story arcs (and backstory arcs), no longer applies as they decided to change it. Hence changes on the official SC website? But that's just speculation... Regardless, it'll be nice to have an officially English translated version of this book.

Last edited:
Not a biggie,
but in the schedule of UDON entertainment site they list SCV book to come in June, but if you press for more details it still says August. (http://www.udonentertainment.com/blog/schedule/)
BTW, Amazon still hasn't changed their date lol.

Edit:Amazon now changed the release date to 8th July :D

Last edited:
I don't know what's going on, I preordered a while back expecting it at the end of summer. I just got an email notice from Amazon that the book has shipped - I'm suppose to get it on Friday {4/18/14} (2 day shipping with Amazon Prime). Udon Entertainment on their website still hasn't changed the release date but I wonder if they already hit the printing press and the dates listed is when they plan to sell and somehow Amazon just got hold of early stock. Amazon is showing the book is available and in stock.

Anyways, if this isn't a fluke, having this delivered this early is sort've an inconvenience for me because this is really cutting it close. I'm flying out of the country for a 2 week vacation trip to Japan/Korea/Ko Samui this Sunday. Hopefully all goes well.

I'll let you guys know if its the real thing then you can place your orders if you so choose or haven't already.

Last edited:
Amazon next to the publisher, says the publish date as well. ATM it says May 6th. Also I have an estimated date for my order (23rd May) which is 2-3 weeks after the publish (Normal since I used Standard International Shipping method that takes time). So I find this very weird.
(Also I dont want Amazon to cancel my order because they got things earlier and I dont have money in my bank account yet >.>)

Is there a possibility that there might be two versions of the book? Like, with the old story (the translated one from the Japanese version) and the new?

Any new stuff we didn't know before ?
A ton of stuff actually. Like the fact that Zwei was raised in a monastery LOL. And there's malfested beasts under the torture chamber that Dumas feeds his prisoners to. That giant creature in the stage Denever Castle Assault is apparently a Astaroth that was captured and then malfested so that it turned even bigger and more destructive. I'm going to write down absolutely everything in the book once I'm done all my university finals. =)
And take tons of pretty pictures of course ;D

Though im wondering if I should make a new thread for that...

A ton of stuff actually. Like the fact that Zwei was raised in a monastery LOL. And there's malfested beasts under the torture chamber that Dumas feeds his prisoners to. That giant creature in the stage Denever Castle Assault is apparently a Astaroth that was captured and then malfested so that it turned even bigger and more destructive. I'm going to write down absolutely everything in the book once I'm done all my university finals. =)
And take tons of pretty pictures of course ;D

Though im wondering if I should make a new thread for that...

Wow darkwings13..... Thanks for the info... don't make a new thread for that post them here..... :)

Back