1.04 Wishlist

IvyFanboy

[11] Champion
What's your wish list for a potential 1.04?

Mines:

• Make Select a button (I want select for switching)
  • Make tag team (how is this not in already?!?)
  • Fix Ivy's SW 6 - on rare occasions the 2nd hit can whiff?!?
    [*]Fix Ivy's 214B tracking
    [*]Fix Ivy's SW 214K so it doesn't attack throw on the ground while the opponent is already standing and able to hit you while your stuck.
    [*]Fix Ivy's SE A, 236A so the second part cant whiff
    [*]Fix the camera on Ivy's WP WS BB so it either pulls 180 or not rather than randomly switching between the two making follow ups a pain
    [*]Add lag buffering tolerance options!
    [*]Possibly nerf Hilde's RO potential
    [*]online tournaments?
    [*]Fix Nightmare/Sieg so their animations actually reach on grabs so they don't look like the whiffing and score a free throw
    [*]Fix hit box issues in general
    [*]Lightsaber customs!
    [*]Give Rock and Astaroth separate Critical Finishes (cmon designers...that was lazy!)
    [*]Open buffering a tad more

CLEARLY you are an ivy fanboy xD
many other characters have MUCH more serious whiffing issues then "rare occassions". And I think Rock's entire design was lazy.

Stuff like that, I can see a disgustingly long list comming up.

lol I don't know the other characters well enough to point out there issues. Kilik has some tracking issues i know, and some characters seem to have stupidly unfair tracking cough*mitsurugi*cough

Fix up Kilik abit, tired of tracking issues.

Tbh, game balance aside I'd mostly want online changes. Add a Location filter, add a Latency filter (4bar+), perhaps some sort of regional online tournament lobby, where at the end of the week the player with highest rank wins and gets special equipment or something?

Would just like to see SC4 made more accesible to someone who can't attend offline tournaments ;[

Adjust Astaroths 2BK-It should do the same amount of damage but there should be damage done when it picks up.

Redo the ranks. This is stupid. There is no inscentive to play online to rank up. Bring the Ranking from SC2 and apply it to online. There should never be any reason why a 68 Astaroth beats a 356 Taki.

Harder guard impacts. You have to read the attack. (9G for high) (6G for mid) (3G for Low)
This would change gameplay dramatically for some. I could understand why this might be a good idea.

Harder guard impacts. You have to read the attack. (9G for high) (6G for mid) (3G for Low)
This would change gameplay dramatically for some. I could understand why this might be a good idea.

This is basically already here. Jump ( or TJ) if you expect a low, and croutch (or TC) if you expect a high.

Also Cassandra's 1K shouldn't whiff on Lizardman.

Zasalamel's attacks shouldn't randomly whiff. Especially his JF counters.

People should not be able to block the second part of Xianghua's command throw.

Tira:

-Make 4[A+B] track like a mother f'ker.

-Make 4[A+B] unblockable after holding for 3 spins (damage amount remains the same)

-Make JS 44[K] a guaranteed mood change

-Scale down self-damage of 44[K] just a tad.

-Make full taunt animation a guaranteed mood change

-Give GS 88K the same properties on hit as JS 88K so it can combo into 4B+K in GS

-Fix whiffing issues with JS 2A+B

-Make JS 1aB a freaking just frame.

-Fix the retarded damage scaling when adding 44K in GS combos.

-Make JS 66B hit grounded.

maxi:

give maxi a faster block option or a quick GI option (besides WL which is slow) while showing off in psl's

give maxi the option to block faster instead of having to go through a couple stances before he can block

make maxis WL stance and psl5 actually GI something.

make maxis RO A not go right through asta's 6K. I dont care if astas 6K a tech jump type thing. RO A is a god damn mid that hits him right in the damn chest. im mean come on!!!!!!!!!!!

make 6 : B : B : B possible to do

make just ukemi's a little easier to pull off, i mean come on....just a little

online latency filters for sure would be sick as fuck!! (4+bars)

NERF MITSURUGIS GOD DAMN TRACKING!

I also want a pony, a new barbie, and a new hello kitty dollhouse!!

This list is short for me...

1. Add a least 2 more stages (not SW stages please)

2. Siegf 66K should do knockdown and RO on CH (like Nightmare 66K)

3. No more whiff on Zaza CH 4B:B

4. Add a tournament mode, with doble o single elimination, number of matches for every step(regular, finals, grand finals).

5. Add a profile mode for every character (like in VF4EVO for PS2).

6. Change Setsuka B+K to high or less damage (65) or no RO-wallsplash or eliminate this move entirely.

7. Siegf's 2A+B and SBH K must have ring out properties.

8. Siegfied SBH A+B~G cancel must land on stand position without a stance.

9. Siegfried RSH A must be like in SC3 NTSC JP.

10. In Siegf's 66KA you could hold A to do a delay.

-Stryker-

Tira:

-Make 4[A+B] track like a mother f'ker.

-Make 4[A+B] unblockable after holding for 3 spins (damage amount remains the same)

-Make JS 44[K] a guaranteed mood change

-Scale down self-damage of 44[K] just a tad.

-Make full taunt animation a guaranteed mood change

-Give GS 88K the same properties on hit as JS 88K so it can combo into 4B+K in GS

-Fix whiffing issues with JS 2A+B

-Make JS 1aB a freaking just frame.

-Fix the retarded damage scaling when adding 44K in GS combos.

-Make JS 66B hit grounded.

^ this

Raphael needs more tracking, not less.

Hilde's C2BB shouldn't relaunch in combos or something.

Xianghua's SXS3 B FC 3B whiffs on Mitsurugi, Voldo, and a few other characters.

6. Change Setsuka B+K to high or less damage (65) or no RO-wallsplash or eliminate this move entirely.

Why? This move is slow, unsafe on block, has a challenging input to manage in the heat of battle, and leaves Sets at a big disadvantage on hit if you don't/can't complete the combo.

Bearing in mind that Setsuka doesn't have many tools to convince her opponent to guard low a whole lot, and you have a powerful-but-nowhere-near-abusable move. What's wrong with that?

1. Loser's choice is what I want the most
2. There are a lot of inconsistencies in the game that seem to have random properties. Compiling a list of the most bothersome ones seems to be a good idea.

Setsuka B+K, while a very powerful move when setup correctly, is by no means game breaking - especially when compared to some of the tools other characters have. If you get RO by it, or wallsplatted, then really, you should have known better.

1.) SE is a crap stance. SE A236A needs to be unshakeable.

2.) Fix tracking on CL 214 so Ivy doesn't end up backturned after using it.

3.) Fix SW 214K glitch.

• Fix w/e broken tracking there is.
  • Fix SK whiffing issues w/e they are.
  • Loser's choice sounds good too.
  • Reduce the damage on Asura Dance a bit. The move is still pretty hard to punish in matchplay. I'd be ok with it if it didn't do so much damage.
  • Change the stun on Hilde's 44K airhit so it can't combo into C2BB. So the new combo would be C3B > C3A > C2BB > C2AA. That way you'd have to have both C3B and C3A at around the same time to get the RO combo. This shortens the combo and makes it a little bit riskier when you have to fully charge both A and B.
  • Buff up Nightmare's Soul Gauge damage.

-i agree with the ivy stuff said above

-hildes c2b should not always connect after 44k...make it a tech trap or able to tech out

-asty,nm should have better soul crush power

-fix lizardmans b+k

-fix rock

-plz don't look for 45 secs for a match then tell me the session is full, ither let me cancel the search at anytime or keep searching.

-when ive had enough of the above and create a session let me pick the stage or decide that randomly

- Fix matchmaking
You have to read the attack. (9G for high) (6G for mid) (3G for Low)
No way would they do this... Besides the fact that it'd piss everyone off, I think it also overcomplicates things.

Am I the only one against power-up for 80% of the cast?

I don't care Hilde's C2BB relaunches. All I want is for Hilde's button binding to be fixed and a few chracter specific glitches. After that, half the characters should get one change, while the rest should get 3-4 changes. THAT'S IT. You try to fix too many things at one time you are bound to mess up something. It should be established by now that the tier ranking for sc4 is skewed. Most characters are clumped up near each other, with a few far stragglers. Fix those stragglers first before you touch the majority of the game that actually is working. I'll comment on the ones I know.

Rock Fixes
4B- Knocks down on normal hit
2A+G- +10 damage to 30
2B+G- Juggling inconsistency fixed
Glitches
214AAA Hitbox
FC3K Stray hitbox
6AA- When 2nd hit CHs, camera randomly switches sides and opponent lands sideways.
1A- Bad hitbox
22_88K- Bad hitbox again. No ground hit.
1K- Bad design again. If the throws afterwards aren't guaranteed, add a crouch throw followup.

Tira
JS 66B- hitting grounded
JS B+K-GAINS LIFE
4A+B- Going with Shinobi Brown on this one. Post patch this move became useless. Shame, given how fun it is to use and look at.
Glitches
K+G/44[K]- They switch always. Seriously...

Maxi-
LO K- More guard crush frames
Auto GIs from Stance A+K/B+K improved
RO B- Guard crushes
Glitches
4B > A+K- Loses Auto-Gi for some reason.

Mina-
Auto GI's/Parry- windows made bigger
3bK JF- Perfect timing leads to stun
6A+B- Guaranteed on CH and/or can G cancel 3rd hit
Glitches-
8A+B- Randomly misses
1BA- This can be stepped?

Back