[09] Warrior
We had about 24, not bad I think.

1: Aris (Sieg, X)
2: ViciousSuicide (LM)
3: JJ (Sophie)
4: DevilX (Mitsu)

Final bracket is here.

Complete results are here.

On a side note, Games On does not want to have a tourney in December. I'm out of the country for 2 weeks during that month but if someone finds a venue for the first half I can run a tournament. I'll make time on my schedule.

this VEIN is bigger than your arm
and this arm is bigger than your LEG!

Hey Woman Hey Woman!
Listen here
since your old man aint got no heart
Maybe youll like to see a real man
I bet you stay up late every night dreamin you have a real man dont cha
ill tell you what bring your pretty lil self to my apartment and ill show you a real man

The big, bad, booty daddy!
Where's the love for Rick. More Steiner recliner...less, whatever the hell big poppa turned into haha. Melle mel makes that foo look like the fabulous moola tho.

so thanks to all that came out to the event and yes sophie is the shit!!!! iam glad that i handle as much as i could and i will be back do wreck house again peeps!!! and vicious, this all i remeber fool: "where is the moneys, i need the moneys, why dont you have the moneys, i need the moneys!!!" LMAO!!! good shit sir and aris, thanks fo the great matches!!! 33B, backturned B+K for the win!!!

GG's everyone. Big ups to games on for hosting, having extremely comfortable furniture (that cat nap was so nessasary then), and givin out dem T's! (Much Respect! I'm buying some games there next time Im there.)

Big ups to everyone who placed well. I hope I do better next time, I got alot of practice to do. Had a blast seeing all the folks and the large amounts of beasting that took place. Had a blast seeing the everyone who showed up and seeing the SD crew. Whelp till later on, peace.

BITCH!
i come from a highly educated university
so i come out and freak these white trash
i gotta dumb myself down!

Props to Vicious for coming back in the bracket to snag 2nd place ( ^_^)b,

Congratulations to all placers!

Back