5/13/09 UMBC Weekly Results

Hudathan

[09] Warrior
This was the last UMBC tournament for the Spring 09 semester. We had some excellent games to welcome in the summer. I will do my best to hold summer sessions at a time most convenient for everyone, most likely in monthly intervals at my place.

51309.gif

1st Promiethius :sc4nm1: :sc1vol1:

2nd Hudathan :sc4rap1: :sc4sop1: :sc4hil1:

3rd Guexdeth :sc4ivy1: :sc2xia1: :sc4amy1:

4th Moroha :sc4cas1:

5th Kage :sc2tal2: :sc4sig1: / Zann :sc4min1:

7th Minerva_SC :sc4tir1: :sc2xia1: :sc1ast1: / Pokey [yoda]

9th Afro_Jones :sc2maxi2: :sc4sig1: / Waspinator :sc2maxi2: / SWBeta :sc4nm1: / Chris Ma *forfeit*

13th Robin :sc1kil1: / RGN :sc1vol1:

Full results and pictures from MBO can be found @ http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=190553

GGs to everyone I played! @Kage good shit, you really stepped your game up a lot. I can't believe that one combo killed me lol. @Guex good shit on getting your revenge, WSA is garbage. @Promie beastly NM man, ride that NM train to Evo, GS taking it all

You're alright, no homo. You have to admit, Calibur has the best looking people, classy bunch.

Filthy Voldo?lol. I wouldn't say wiped your ass with my Nightmare, those matches were pro!

Dude, when will videos be up?

Prom Voldo should be your secondary, you probably play him more and know more with him. What's there to know with Algol?

Actually, you will see Algol next tournament probably. I've been playing only Algol for the past few days. Been practicing alot. Setups and shit. Algol really is that much grimier than Voldo. And there both the same difficulty...neithers hard to use. There just a bag of safe mind games.

Don't get butt hurt over the Algol shit because that's always going to be where a lot of jokes come from.

Back