80's and 90's cartoons revisitted!

Kitties

As far as opening themes go I always thought the Thundercats had one of the less cheesier ones from the 80's.

This was one of my favorite shows during the 90's. It was like Batman meets Top Gun and everyone was furry!

Dragon Ball Z. Everytime a new enemy appears, one of the cast stammers for five minutes and then excalims something along the lines of "There's no way that guy could have this much power!" Got to love it. But seriously, that show was the shit.

Other than that, definitely the superhero shows (Batman, Spider Man, Xmen, Justice League, etc). But not that ridiculous Iron Man show where the Mandarin was the villain in every episode and Iron Man and War Machine went around calling all their everyone turkeys. That was just... Thoroughly underwhelming, even for a superhero enthusiast child.

Oooh Inspector Gadget. I remember when I used to be sexist hoping that he would actually be the one doing the work for once. As I grew older, I came to appreciate how hilarious it actually is that Penny truly was the true inspector behind all the chaos.

i watched a ton of Captain Planet. Totaly Spies was cool too. From the 80's i also liked Dino Riders and Swat Cats. Swat Cats always reminded me of Ninja Turtles. Sailor Moon was awesome XD. M.A.S.K. seems very familiar. Btw, theres a cool show on t.v. called Toy Hunters. It made me wish i still had all my old toys.

Justice League was freaking epic, got that on dvd. Ive seen some episodes of Young Justice and it looks cool too. Has anyone seen "Fighting Foodons"? It was about defeating enemys with food XD

How was called that one: usual 80's cartoon with good guy squad vs bad guys squad, but everyone (also bad guys) was able to morph into an animal for a short time

?

Biker Mice from Mars I miss this show so much T-T also. Saint Seiya!!!

Ah that was a wicked concept. Even the title sounds awesome, BIKER...MICE.....................FROM MARS!!! I remember having one of the toys, can't remember his name. I always wanted the Vinnie action figure more though.

Hey was it Captain Planet that had some blonde chick with her bangs covering one side of her face as one of the villains? And underneath it was like burnt off or something? I always thought she was hot, but turned off by her facial disgfigurement lol.

Yes it's quite repugnant, even more than i remember:
674px-Blightscar2.jpg

No is not! not saying is bad or anything, but is far from the real thing. I mean Tygra is suppose to be a badass not a jerk. Lion-O is the leader, noob and all, he is cool, now is just a problematic kid. I guess what I'm trying to say is that thew new TC misses the point of the original.

No is not! not saying is bad or anything, but is far from the real thing. I mean Tygra is suppose to be a badass not a jerk. Lion-O is the leader, noob and all, he is cool, now is just a problematic kid. I guess what I'm trying to say is that thew new TC misses the point of the original.
And if they had made it like the origional then it probably would have flopped, the story had a bit too much 80's cheese factor to work these days. Awesome for it's time though, don't get me wrong, just wouldn't work today.

Oh yeah, it doesn't fit the current trends, but God it aged well, I still watch it once in a while.

Back